Chat with any color ingame :) menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Vandra's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    288
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    471
    Thanks G/R
    26/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Chat with any color ingame :)

    Hai !

    Yeah, this is old and known, but i was bored and i made a little text generator allowing you to chat with any color.


    D3ChatR

    Btw, i don't know if you can get banned using this, maybe maybe not i don't care.

    Have fun with this
    Last edited by Vandra; 06-17-2012 at 11:29 AM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    Xozat's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    This looks fun, But can anyone verify that this isn't some sort of virus and works?

  3. #3
    Retridin's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    49
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    182
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Works great

  4. #4
    cha0sbg's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Reputation
    28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Works like a charm. Thanks.

  5. #5
    consolecowboy's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    This looks fun, But can anyone verify that this isn't some sort of virus and works?

    Strange thing to say, its a php script, what the guys going to do a drive by on you?... he has 142 reputation 0_o
    Thanks kindly for the share, very cool. Works perfect

    ...Anyone done this in general yet? I cant see how they could ban really is there code.

    |HAchievmt:1-1-1|h{c:FFFF0000}WANT TO SELL |{/c}|h
    Last edited by consolecowboy; 06-16-2012 at 08:21 AM.

  6. #6
    Vandra's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    288
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    471
    Thanks G/R
    26/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by consolecowboy View Post
    ...Anyone done this in general yet? I cant see how they could ban really is there code.
    Because this could be used to scam "oh hai i'm a blizzard employee i speak blue"

  7. #7
    SadPanda's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    46
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I'm currently having great fun with this!

    My sugestion would be to have it to remember the color you just used.
    Last edited by SadPanda; 06-16-2012 at 11:19 AM.

  8. #8
    Vandra's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    288
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    471
    Thanks G/R
    26/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by SadPanda View Post
    I'm currently having great fun with this!

    My sugestion would be to have it to remember the color you just used.
    done
    10char

  9. #9
    cloudstrife007's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    243
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    You should change the generator.. to automatically put in the hex code in the field without having to copy and paste it into there.

  10. #10
    Vandra's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    288
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    471
    Thanks G/R
    26/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by majinpvegeta View Post
    You should change the generator.. to automatically put in the hex code in the field without having to copy and paste it into there.
    You missed the little "ok" button bottom of the color picker.

  11. #11
    Eminotic's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    37
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Vandra View Post
    Btw, i don't know if you can get banned using this, maybe maybe not i don't care.
    Holy shit guys, we have a bad ass.

  12. #12
    Rguy's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Vandra View Post
    Because this could be used to scam "oh hai i'm a blizzard employee i speak blue"
    But the default color is blue

  13. #13
    primerastar's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    This is actually pretty entertaining. Did this to a few of my friends pretending I got promoted to blizz employee. Great one OP!

  14. #14
    Duplicity's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    282
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by primerastar View Post
    This is actually pretty entertaining. Did this to a few of my friends pretending I got promoted to blizz employee. Great one OP!
    Be careful. That's under "Impersonating GM" and could get your account banned perm.

  15. #15
    Vandra's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    288
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    471
    Thanks G/R
    26/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Duplicity View Post
    Be careful. That's under "Impersonating GM" and could get your account banned perm.
    This!
    Be careful if you try to scam using this, blizzard won't like :]

Similar Threads

  1. Any hacks out with the feature to let you chat with opposite faction?
    By NeBz in forum WoW Bots Questions & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:36 AM
  2. [Semi-fun] Chat with bot (WoW ingame)
    By Aleah12 in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 07:24 AM
  3. *Chat with opposite race*
    By REDACTEDSEPHI in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 03:01 AM
  4. Fly Griffen With any Race/Level!!
    By ShortButStrong in forum World of Warcraft Exploits
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 12:58 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search