Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GoldFarming] **WIZARD**[AFK 200 to 400k /hr] no run speed

Hello,
    First off, thanks where thanks are due. This is an amazing script and Mackus101, notares and all the other people who modified it are due their credit. This is just a smattering with modified timings to work with my gear. Simply posting here to allow those who are less proficient to use without editing.

***This is for a wizard with wormhole. I'm roughly 17kdps with magic weapon and sparkflint with 240% gf gear.
    *this script will run you through like every other bot. I have simply modified it to accept blue loots (best to clear inventory and keep savable stackables (tome of secrets) in the bottom right hand corner). It will not loot gems, and it will not loot specifics.

If you want to loot using image captures, please visit the original post for 1.4 (although this is for demon hunters and will need quite a bit of modification

Spec needed:
    Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo III

my code:
    wizardwormholenospeed - Pastebin.com

feedback is welcome, although I would rather not be flamed. I don't know enough to help with separate resolutions, or other classes, although if I venture out, I may post them here as well. Hope this helps some people save some time in getting a perfect working script for build similar to mine.

[GoldFarming] **WIZARD**[AFK 200 to 400k /hr]  no run speed
    italianberserk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you get banned for using this?
    Last edited by italianberserk; 06-12-2012 at 08:44 PM.

nvmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad it wont work huh? blizz stopped the whole log in and log out option of the game now after just a few runs it will stop you from logging in for a unspecified amount of time, and continue when it does let you in and you run it again then the next time your time increases.

So enjoy that.

larrybyrdy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant get this to work. Starts the loop, teleports 3 times and is about 1 pixel away from the cellar (if it spawns). Teleports home and remakes game. I'm running with 0 speed boots atm but doubt it'd help a lot since the movement is almost 100% teleports. Even if I manually put the bot inside it'll just teleport home and leave the game. Running 1920x1080 full screen windowed with exact skills.

Ukmonkey's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nvmax View Post
    too bad it wont work huh? blizz stopped the whole log in and log out option of the game now after just a few runs it will stop you from logging in for a unspecified amount of time, and continue when it does let you in and you run it again then the next time your time increases.

So enjoy that.
    There servers are overloaded at the moment. This isn't the first time people reported the error.

nvmax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ukmonkey View Post
    There servers are overloaded at the moment. This isn't the first time people reported the error.
    Maybe read the forums a bit, Game Creation Limit - Forums - Diablo III game creation limit thread blizz right there saying the put in a limit on the game... not a server issue !!!

GGG0BFM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ch kaufe ein Gold nur in MMOGGG auf, billig, sicher und schnell. Ihre Trusted Partners.
    www..mmoggg.de