0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR vs Honorbuddy

Now for PvE hands down i use PQR. But for pvp what would be more ideal? As honorbuddy has movement implemented in it but the movement is kinda shitty, since its click to move.

PQR vs Honorbuddy
    Clotic's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR was made for pve not pvp deal with it... if there is pvp profiles ask the makers of them if u can pay, i bet they help u out.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got some really good PVP-profiles for some classes if you search the 2 PQR-threads. But if you intend fully afk (bg's etc) I believe Honorbuddy is better to use since PQRotations is a rotation-helper and not a bot.

Fruz0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy beats PQR all ways.. Just saying - earning 300 euro every day with only 3 wow windows been done in 3 monts, no ban, thanks to HB ^^

Lexi777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow 300 euros a day?? Damn i should get HB lol

Are you talking about afking BGs? Or actually skillful Pvp? I dont really know anything about HB but PQR is pretty great for RBGs etc, you control your movements so you cant really afk or anything. If HB controls your movement i would think that would be better for pvp, although you said its Click to move, and im pretty sure thats reallly sucky lol
    Last edited by Lexi777; 06-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.

SilverRider's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well before I bought honorbuddy, i browsed around to see how well it supported pvp, and i watched the only video i could find which was this one ZeHunter : A new Hunter PvP CustomClass for HonorBuddy - YouTube

Its a hunter CC. And i thought wow, if honorbuddy works that great for hunters, i assumed it would be great for most other classes, I play a rogue so i downloaded a couple rogue CC's but since they all use click to move the movement on them is really bad, like choppy etc. When i watched that hunter video it didnt really look like it was clicking to move, it looked life like. What im trying to say is, if you had both honorbudy and PQR which would you choose for BGs? and arenas

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SilverRider View Post
    Well before I bought honorbuddy, i browsed around to see how well it supported pvp, and i watched the only video i could find which was this one ZeHunter : A new Hunter PvP CustomClass for HonorBuddy - YouTube

Its a hunter CC. And i thought wow, if honorbuddy works that great for hunters, i assumed it would be great for most other classes, I play a rogue so i downloaded a couple rogue CC's but since they all use click to move the movement on them is really bad, like choppy etc. When i watched that hunter video it didnt really look like it was clicking to move, it looked life like. What im trying to say is, if you had both honorbudy and PQR which would you choose for BGs? and arenas
    Been using Zehunter for a while, though the actual functionallity of the customclass is 1/10 of that in the video.