WTS Molten WoW Premium Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lewcy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Molten WoW Premium Account

I hereby want to sell my Molten WoW account as you can already guess from the title of the thread

This account contains a Itemlvl 359 Hunter and Retribution Paladin on the newly upgraded realm Sargeras. The Hunter has both melee and ranged vicious tier 2 weapons, donor tier 11 heroic shoulders, vicious chest, bloodthirsty gloves, epic engineering helmet, vicious on use trinket and essence of the cyclone heroic (badass trinket ). that toon currently is in the rank 2 2v2 team of Sargeras. His only special Mount is the chopper and he has max engineering and mining. its a fully enchanted,reforged and gemmed hunter for pvp. 2.5k resil atm.

The ret pally has Ashkandi heroic, head and chest are tier 11 heroic, corefire legplates, vicious gloves + bloodthirsty shoulders for the 2 piece bonus + 5% more crusader strike damage, vicious back, one vicious ring and fury of angerforge. Rest is at least 346 itemlvl (three more epics i guess it was). Fully gemmed, reforged and enchanted gear. His only special mount is the raven lord and he only has mining on max skill. This is a pve toon.

Other than that there is a lvl 85 mage with nothing really special and a leftover lvl 80 mage with wrathful shoulders, chest and tier 2 staff. Rest of his gear sucks

Then theres a lvl 85 rogue with the tier 2 mainhand vicious dagger. Rest of his gear also sucks.

My latest toon (or alt) there is a almost lvl 84 feral druid with no donor gear.

All those toons are on Sargeras and Alliance apart from the lvl 80 mage.

Also there is one former WotLK toon which sadly turned into Cataclysm, too on Neltharion.
    A retribution paladin with 6.3k pve and pvp gearscore and lots of heroic icc items. Im too lazy to list all of them now but if youre really nterested I might change my mind.

All in all Ive spent way too much money on this account (about 400€) and just want a little of it back. Since Im from Germany I can only give you the price I was expecting in Euros which is 70€. Thats even less than a third of the money I invested in this accoutn so I hope it sounds reasonable for you.

Still I will also accept other fair offers. Now its your turn.
    Last edited by Lewcy; 06-21-2012 at 01:08 PM.

WTS Molten WoW Premium Account
    Lewcy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpadumpabump

Lewcy's Avatar Private