Bad experiences with sellers / want to shrare, warn other people Please put it here menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

timmoo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad experiences with sellers / want to shrare, warn other people Please put it here

First of all, thank you Ownedcore for letting us to have a good place to trade anything MMO related.

Please give seller user name, what you purchased, what you got, experiences with the said seller, and suggestion to other buyers.
    I will start mine first.

Seller user name: ohrwurm

What i purchased: 4 unmerged US accounts

What i got: banned/claimed back 4 accounts within 2 days of the purchase date; compensated with 4 accounts after a long talk (which i'm unsure if when they will claimed back again; will update status)

Sugestion to other buyers: if you're going to get these kinds of accounts (unmerged SOR/other types of accounts), don't invest anything to them since there's no way to know when they're going to be claimed back.

The whole experiences with the seller: i cut and paste it from i left on his thread, please read below >>>>

Ok, i will put feedback all i can refine from my experience with the seller;

I bought 4 unmerged accounts 2 days ago. on the day I recieved 4 accounts, when checking on accounts info they were all fine seeing "frozen" status and the date they're expired back in 2008-2009.
    I haven't done anything to the accounts besides 1 account was SOR accepted by a friend, and 1 accepted by myself; the other 2 left untouched. My friend and I were going to play on the SOR'ed accounts, but havn't got time to do it.
    Then, 2 days later when i rechecked the accounts, all the 4 accounts i recently got from this seller had "banned" status, no accounts' info accessibilities like they have on the first day.
    I am honestly, positively sure that the accounts were claimed back. The problem was not from my part becuase they're banned/ claimed back at the same time, although they're from 4 diffrent unmerged account, possibly from 4 diffrent ex-owners.
    That came to my conclusion that the accounts were claimed back by the seller and up until now i havn't got any good explanation by the seller.

When i contacted the seller, he proceeded to get my purchase info; account user names, passwords, my paypal to check on his part.
    talking with him for a while, and got frustrated that he would compensate me 2 accounts while i paid in full for 4 accounts.

then, he gave me 2 accounts info, i merged the 2 he gave, and told him i needed to write a feed back on his thread on ownedcore about my experiences.
    quickly, he proceeded to give me another 2 accounts to compensate me.

Ok, now i have 4 accounts i paid for, but still feel unsafe on these accounts since there's no garantee when these accounts going to be claimed back again.

my suggest is that, if you're going to get these kinds of accounts, don't invest anything to them since there's no way to know when they're going to be claimed back.

I recieved many answers from the seller, but i don't think they 're good enough for me. I'm sure he will explain that on this forum, but weight it out the seller might explain how he got his accounts from, he had no control over the accounts, but that coulcn't explain how my 4 accounts got claimed back at the same time and i know it's not anyhting from my part because 2 of the accounts havn't even SOR accepted.

I'll start a new thread to let people know. and will update the status.
    Last edited by timmoo; 06-09-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Bad experiences with sellers / want to shrare, warn other people Please put it here
    timmoo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok,

thank you Hordehorde for pointing out possibly problem derived from.
    my apology to Ohrwurm if that's not his fault.

This is new to me and none of unmerged accounts sellers have warned buyers that if you buy multiple accounts, you should avoid merging them into the same battle.net account on / on the same day / same IP address. All unmerged account sellers need to tell this important info to multi-accounts buyers too.

If you do that, blizzard would detect you as compromised accounts and get those accounts locked/banned.

All unmerged account sellers need to tell this important info to multi-accounts buyers too. It's your job to tell your buyers to avoid accounts locked/banned.

right now i'm in the process of getting accounts back, since the new accounts he compensated me will possibly get banned too if they fall into the same case by Blizz's filter.

I'll let you know if i get any update.

timmoo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh**
    After a week, 2 of the 4 accounts he compensated me got banned. I have them on the same battle.net account that's a different account i put the first 4 on (because it has max slot of wow accounts)
    This time i'm getting banned. I haven't done anything to the 4 accounts he compensated because i want to wait until i'm sure they're safe to invest anything with. I haven't even accepted SOR. so, they were all frozen on my battle.net account.
    After a week, 2 of them got banned. I'm sure this time it wasn't anything about merging into 1 account at the same day becuase up until now 2 of them are fine.
    I'll ty to contact the seller and let you know. he's offline right now.
    Last edited by timmoo; 06-17-2012 at 03:03 AM.

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel for you mate
    Sorry to ask but... EU or US?

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like it is time to call up paypal and tell them that you got scammed. calling them on the phone should do the trick and raise hell, get pissed over the phone and ask to talk to a manager if they refuse to help you. i had to do this when i got screwed over by someone. so now when i sell i only sell by sending them an invoice saying that they cannot legally return it no matter what. that has help up so far and if its on an invoice and they accept then it is legally binding and paypal will not reverse it. if they are from out of the country do not pay as a gift tell them to gtfo and go to another buyer.