0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban Waves Question

I wasn't sure if this is in the appropriate section or not.. I'm looking to get more information about blizzard ban waves.

I'm aware that there haven't been any ban waves on D3 yet, but I'd just like info on past ban waves. I.E; how often they do ban waves, from WoW (generally). I have tried using google to find the answer, but I can't find anything. I'm extremely new to botting in this field (I came from RS botting, (haha)).

If anybody has a general idea on how often ban waves occur, it'd be much appreciated. I'm not looking for very much, just a bit of information. I know bans are inevitable, I just want to (if I can), get a general idea for planning for them.

Also, if there's been certain days that ban waves usually fall on, that'd be even more appreciated.

Thanks,
    Punkerpunk13 ~

Ban Waves Question
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by punkerpunk13 View Post
    I wasn't sure if this is in the appropriate section or not.. I'm looking to get more information about blizzard ban waves.

I'm aware that there haven't been any ban waves on D3 yet, but I'd just like info on past ban waves. I.E; how often they do ban waves, from WoW (generally). I have tried using google to find the answer, but I can't find anything. I'm extremely new to botting in this field (I came from RS botting, (haha)).

If anybody has a general idea on how often ban waves occur, it'd be much appreciated. I'm not looking for very much, just a bit of information. I know bans are inevitable, I just want to (if I can), get a general idea for planning for them.

Also, if there's been certain days that ban waves usually fall on, that'd be even more appreciated.

Thanks,
    Punkerpunk13 ~
    When blizzard feels like issuing the ban wave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

ebmims's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt anyone could say for sure. I don't really remember the "ban waves" occurring in WoW after vanilla... Though back in vanilla it was about every month or 2 they would ban another 10-12k or so people.

Diablo 3 isn't a traditional MMO but the economy (AH) will be affected heavily by botting, so they may deal with botters with the iron fist, or ban hammer if you will. Anything anyone says is probably speculation until the first wave hits. Trust me, when the waves start to hit, the forums will start exploding and someone usually pieces together how they went about doing it.

punkerpunk13's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ebmims View Post
    I doubt anyone could say for sure. I don't really remember the "ban waves" occurring in WoW after vanilla... Though back in vanilla it was about every month or 2 they would ban another 10-12k or so people.

Diablo 3 isn't a traditional MMO but the economy (AH) will be affected heavily by botting, so they may deal with botters with the iron fist, or ban hammer if you will. Anything anyone says is probably speculation until the first wave hits. Trust me, when the waves start to hit, the forums will start exploding and someone usually pieces together how they went about doing it.
    Thank you.

I was/am assuming that D3 Bans would happen the same way as they do in WoW. I haven't been around long enough to know. I'm just going off what a few people told me in MSN.
    Last edited by punkerpunk13; 06-08-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Deleting a rude comment i made