Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArtemisClyde's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account

Hey there,

I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there.
    I got 2 very decent accounts to trade.

1st account (Shaman, Priest):
    - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP)
    This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k HP unbuffed, 5.5k mana UB.
    He crits 2k lightning bolts and chain lightnings very often in pvp and is one of the best classes to solo someone in world pvp or duels.
    This char strictly has elemental gear (therefor pvp only), his enhancement gear is quite decent but doesn't have a full set. He has epic mount ofc.
    - Lvl 60 Shadow priest
    This shadow priest is undead with a bit better gear than BiS pre-raid, it works nicely in both pvp and pve, with a few little tweaks im sure you'll get into a nice raiding guild.
    This char has no epic mount but 300 engineering.

2nd account (Warrior):
    - lvl 60 Gnome (DPS) Warrior:
    This warrior has nice gear for both pvp and pve.
    PvE (fury): Full BiS with Persuader and Felstriker as weapons (also AQ20 xbow (BiS melee dps), Lionheart helm and Titanic Leggings (both +8 str). About 830 ap, 30% crit and +15% hit.
    If you can find a decent raiding guild that needs a fury warrior I'm sure they'll take you in.
    PvP (arms): AV mace, ring, ZG belt and bracers, BRD arena chest (BiS till naxx), DMF neck and good rare gear. He does well in PvP.
    Tank: He has some nice epics like t2 helm, aq20 ossi cloak, AV shield, but this set is not complete. With a few tweaks I'm sure you'll be able to be OT in some raids if needed.

As I said I'm trading these for Archangel accounts with mounts/professions/rep/gold. Altough a nice amount of gold and not the complete account could suffice too.
    Interested? PM me or add Artemis.Clyde1 to skype.
    Last edited by ArtemisClyde; 06-23-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Now WTS

Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
    ArtemisClyde's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now WTS these accounts, including a 4/5 t2.5 warlock with awesome pvp and pve gear. Selling for money irl (euros). PM me if interested,