wowservice4u.com Domain Name menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smoogels's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wowservice4u.com Domain Name

Do you have a World of Warcraft powerleveling service or do you want to start your own? Well here you go! I own the domain wowservice4u.com which is already on Google with several WoW related backlinks. If you want to offer a WOW service then a domain name can help build trust between customers and can give you your freedom to build your site how you want it and not be limited by a forums restrictions. A domain name could even help you branch out to customers all over the web!

For this domain I am only asking for $7. It's a small price for a domain which looks nice, is already on Google and that it already has good customer feedback on the service.

When you buy the domain you get:
    *The domain itself
    *Rights to all customer feedback so you can use them however you wish
    *A free whois guard so your private information is protected on the web

The domain & whois guard expires on Tuesday, April 02, 2013, which is a long time away.

Price is only $7 through PayPal.

MsN:[email protected]
    The domain name do not come with web hosting however there are free web host services available.

Don't know how to build a site? I can help there!
    I have web design experiences and I even used to own a web hosting company. I can help build your site, set it up and even make it very resistant to hackers and the dreaded DDoS attacks! For just a $30 one time fee I can help build, maintain and update your site as required. For free I can even optimise it for search engines which means your search result can creep up search engines rankings, such as Google and Bing.

I am also selling the email address [email protected] for just $5 (or 1 month WoW gametime)

wowservice4u.com Domain Name