Affordable arena/rbg carries menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Caseyy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Affordable arena/rbg carries

Hey guys, any interest in this? Was thinking of doing this since I barely play anymore and I'm pretty bored with everything.

I can do 2s/3s and RBGs, of course you'd have to transfer to our realm or one of my partners would be willing to xfer if you covered costs on everything and the xfer back. (No low pop servers).

Now, before contacting me realize that I won't be able to do glad carries or anything like that, I have been a duelist multiple times and a glad once, so I'm not amazing but I'm not bad either.

If anyone's interested message me on skype and we can discuss the details there: c.chica.w

Oh yeah, also would be able to play certain classes myself if you xfer here and get higher ratings for less.

Affordable arena/rbg carries
    pencil23's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might be interested in this on my DK if you take gold.