0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it matter how many hrs i bot?

Is it safer to use bot like 1-2hrs then take a brake and use again for few hrs etc..
    Or it doesnt matter?

Does it matter how many hrs i bot?
    mwatson2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That definitely isn't a bad idea. There is no certainty to how warden works, but there is always certainty that constant botting will increase how soon you face punishment. I was extremely careful when I botted WoW and actually still have my same account I used to make hundreds of thousands of gold on. I'm certain you could find a "best practices" thread here somewhere.

Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bot longer than you would normaly play by yourself! If blizzard see that you have played for like a week straight and normaly play like one or two hours they are going to suspect something

wizofoz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can blizzard see if im grinding the same spot for like 10hours straight?

Also, whats the average time u guys bot per day?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wizofoz View Post
    can blizzard see if im grinding the same spot for like 10hours straight?

Also, whats the average time u guys bot per day?
    They most probably can!

I bot atleast 20 hours / day

wizofoz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by willy t3h whale View Post
    They most probably can!

I bot atleast 20 hours / day
    with the same account?

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it safer to use bot like 1-2hrs then take a brake and use again for few hrs etc..
    Or it doesnt matter?
    Doesn't matter, you're going to get caught one way or another. Don't buy into all this bullshit about "lyk omg if u bot for only 3.5hours and rest exactly for 1 hour blizzard will nevar ban u!1!!one" it's all bullshit.

Bot your heart out, if your scared about being banned or are unable to afford a new account then you shouldn't be botting in the first place.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with the same account?
    Yes, even on two accounts at the same time.

Originally Posted by m2e View Post
    Doesn't matter, you're going to get caught one way or another. Don't buy into all this bullshit about "lyk omg if u bot for only 3.5hours and rest exactly for 1 hour blizzard will nevar ban u!1!!one" it's all bullshit.

Bot your heart out, if your scared about being banned or are unable to afford a new account then you shouldn't be botting in the first place.
    Lol, ofcourse you can never be 100% safe! But if you keep botting like a real person would play the chance is incredibly much lower!

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, even on two accounts at the same time.

Lol, ofcourse you can never be 100% safe! But if you keep botting like a real person would play the chance is incredibly much lower!
    What's with people just pulling stuff out of their ass? There's ZERO proof that botting in increments of 4 or 8 hours makes it less likely for you to avoid getting a ban.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's with people just pulling stuff out of their ass? There's ZERO proof that botting in increments of 4 or 8 hours makes it less likely for you to avoid getting a ban.
    Stop being a douche.
    I myself have botted for many years and everything said in my last post is from my own experiances!
    I've been banned and unbanned more times than you have fingers and toes to count with!

So I'm pretty sure that I know what I talk about, so don't come here and insult me without proper knowledge onthe subject.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop being a douche.
    I myself have botted for many years and everything said in my last post is from my own experiances!
    I've been banned and unbanned more times than you have fingers and toes to count with!

So I'm pretty sure that I know what I talk about, so don't come here and insult me without proper knowledge onthe subject.
    How am I being a douche again? For pointing out that you're pulling shit out of your ass by telling people that if they "keep botting like a real person would play the chance is incredibly much lower!" ? Again, you have NOTHING to base this off of unless Blizzard has released their policy on ban lengths in relation to the amount of time a player has spent botting or some shit. I don't care how long you've botted or what games you've botted. The fact is that no one EVER knows how Blizzard handles these types of bans or what decisions and limits they allow before they take action so please stop trying to apply your specific situations to this scenario because it doesn't work like that.

So if you think that im a douche for pointing out the obvious flaw in your logic then im a douche, but don't give people false or misleading information unless you have some sort of factual evidence to back these claims and not just "personal experiances" (it's "experiences" by the way).
    Last edited by m2e; 06-05-2012 at 05:10 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How am I being a douche again? For pointing out that you're pulling shit out of your ass by telling people that if they "keep botting like a real person would play the chance is incredibly much lower!" ? Again, you have NOTHING to base this off of unless Blizzard has released their policy on ban lengths in relation to the amount of time a player has spent botting or some shit. I don't care how long you've botted or what games you've botted. The fact is that no one EVER knows how Blizzard handles these types of bans or what decisions and limits they allow before they take action so please stop trying to apply your specific situations to this scenario because it doesn't work like that.

So if you think that im a douche for pointing out the obvious flaw in your logic then im a douche, but don't give people false or misleading information unless you have some sort of factual evidence to back these claims and not just "personal experiances" (it's "experiences" by the way).
    I'm leaving this conversation now, I'm not going to start a flame war with you. This is just unnecessary.

Have a good night and please stop go around insulting people.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm leaving this conversation now, I'm not going to start a flame war with you. This is just unnecessary.

Have a good night and please stop go around insulting people.
    Im not insulting anyone and if you feel that you're being insulted then that's on you and you alone. Im just pointing out the obvious flaw in your logic. Just because Blizzard dealt with you in a very specific way does not mean they'll deal with 6.3million other people in the same exact way. If you cannot understand where im coming from then we don't have anything to talk about because you're unable to grasp the differences at hand.

phazeshifta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    m2e is right, I bet there's maybe 100 people max in the world that know blizz's exact policy when it comes to lengths and conditions for being banned. And those 100 people aren't telling, nor will they ever tell. Anything you read on any forum anywhere is simply speculation.

Diablo 3 is not WoW, Warden does not function the same as it does in WoW. The only relation WoW and Diablo have is that they are secured by software called Warden and the games were made by Blizzard. The comparison's end there. Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't have a clue.

And no, getting banned in WoW does not give you any additional info as to how Blizzard will handle bans in Diablo. Your experiences in WoW do not relate to your experiences in Diablo in any way. The sooner you and everyone else can realize this, the better off the community will be.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phazeshifta View Post
    m2e is right, I bet there's maybe 100 people max in the world that know blizz's exact policy when it comes to lengths and conditions for being banned. And those 100 people aren't telling, nor will they ever tell. Anything you read on any forum anywhere is simply speculation.

Diablo 3 is not WoW, Warden does not function the same as it does in WoW. The only relation WoW and Diablo have is that they are secured by software called Warden and the games were made by Blizzard. The comparison's end there. Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't have a clue.

And no, getting banned in WoW does not give you any additional info as to how Blizzard will handle bans in Diablo. Your experiences in WoW do not relate to your experiences in Diablo in any way. The sooner you and everyone else can realize this, the better off the community will be.
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast