Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

preventing non abuse use of the bots reasonable rules to respect

ok
    hi I read about blizzard that they do not like abuse in bot. meaning that they did not punish bot user if it was not 24 24 7 dans a week.

Since they can not eradicate bot, they were banning only (not personally proven though)the botter who abuse. the 8 hours a day seem to have no problem in d2 from what I read

In diablo 2 some rules were to respect like not doing more than 20 runs per hour, not botting 24 7 not changing ip too often.

here is the question what do you consider a non abuse botting, reasonnable no to get banned?.
    ----------or-----------

how do you act no to get in trouble? what worked for you in d2 that might be a look a like for d3?

preventing non abuse use of the bots reasonable rules to respect
    elazard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Source? it seems pretty implausible

0wn3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elazard View Post
    Source? it seems pretty implausible
    same, never seen that comming from blizzard.

j0achim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who botted in Diablo 2 for a extended time would know that these became the somewhat unwritten rules of botting. However at some point Blizzard decided they wanted to just totally destroyed the game, and only fun left was the adrenaline kick of griefers who would try PK you, and you them when playing HC Don't know how that will work in D3 but i doubt it will give the same rush considering you can become max lvl in 12 hours.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do you guys think it is useless to bot only 12h a day instend of 24/7 ?

In other words do you think blizz will tolerate moderate botting or be equally intransigeant(punishing them equal ) when discovered?

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Botting is botting. It's not a matter of IF you get caught but WHEN you get caught. Asking questions such as this one which no one has the answers to is just you wanting to hear what you want to hear. Im pretty sure you already have you mind made up on how much you're willing to bot so just go do it.

Chances are if you do trip Warden or any other detection method, you're getting flagged and will have a front row seat on the Ban-o-coaster. Doesn't matter if you botted for 5 seconds of 50 hours straight if you got picked up you got picked up. Stop trying to play the calculated risk game because it doesn't work like that when it comes to botting. It's a high risk vs high reward game you're playing so either go all in or don't.

You might bot 24/7 and never get banned or you might bot for 4 hours just once and get banned. No one really knows how Blizzard is going to handle this situation or who's already been flagged till the first wave hits. If you're scared of getting banned I suggest you stop completely and say some prayers.

My personal opinion would be to bot your ass off, make as much gold as possible and use some of that gold to buy a new product key so if you were to get banned, you still have an account to play on.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-07-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Sonders's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can calculate your risk for botting 24/7: 100%
    Why would you run a bot 24/7??? That's not very smart. No human can do this, so obviously it's a bot. No brainer.
    Don't let the bot do things, you couldn't. Ex: Botting without rest, clicking too fast, clicking the exact same coords every single run... and so on.
    Greed will kill your account, not the bot. Let it take breaks, die(!), perhaps make some slower runs (doing 46s runs for 8 hours straight (600+ runs) might be unlikely).

Or: Take the risk. I've been botting in wow for years with plain / dumb scripts (doing all of the mistakes above, but the 24/7 thing) and never got banned. I don't think warden is very good, tbh. What it can do (one of the things): Track what players are doing and if hundreds are doing the exact same thing (because of leeching a script / bot-waypoints) they get banned ;-)
    Last edited by Sonders; 06-07-2012 at 04:54 AM.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sonders View Post
    Really? Please provide some data to back these claims up, I and others would LOVE to see it! I don't hold out hope though seeing as how you along with everyone else on these forums does not know. But hey, you're just one of many on ownedcore who love to pass off opinion as fact huh?

I've been botting in wow for years with plain / dumb scripts (doing all of the mistakes above, but the 24/7 thing) and never got banned.
    Another dumb comment on your part. D3 is not WoW. The similarities stop at both of them being created by Blizzard. Your WoW botting logic/experience whatever you want to call it has no value in Diablo 3 sorry to break this to you. I also had botted for many years in WoW (since glider) and it doesn't mean squat.

I don't think warden is very good, tbh. What it can do: Track what players are doing and if hundreds are doing the exact same thing (because of leeching a script / bot-waypoints) they get banned ;-)
    And another dumb comment by you, oh wow a shocker! You're on quite the roll my man.

Take FIVE SECONDS to look up what the hell Warden ACTUALLY does before pulling BS out of your holes.
    Warden (also known as Warden Client) is an anti-cheating tool integrated in many Blizzard Entertainment games. While the game is running, Warden uses operating system APIs to collect information about certain software running on the user's computer[] and sends it back to Blizzard servers as hash values to be compared to those of known cheating programs or simply as a yes/no response (whether a cheat was found).
    If you don't even know what Warden does in it's simplest form, do you really think any of the other "information" you just posted should be valued by others? No.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-07-2012 at 05:04 AM.

watercooled's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sonders View Post
    Why would you run a bot 24/7??? That's not very smart. No human can do this, so obviously it's a bot. No brainer.
    Don't let the bot do things, you couldn't. Ex: Botting without rest, clicking too fast, clicking the exact same coords every single run... and so on.
    Greed will kill your account, not the bot. Let it take breaks, die(!), perhaps make some slower runs (doing 46s runs for 8 hours straight (600+ runs) might be unlikely).

Or: Take the risk. I've been botting in wow for years with plain / dumb scripts (doing all of the mistakes above, but the 24/7 thing) and never got banned. I don't think warden is very good, tbh. What it can do (one of the things): Track what players are doing and if hundreds are doing the exact same thing (because of leeching a script / bot-waypoints) they get banned ;-)
    Simple financials man,

First we would have to look at the banwave frequency...

Can I make more money botting 24/7 while occasionally having to buy a new copy/level a char than I can while only booting 8 hours a day knowing there is still a risk involved?

I would think anyone making serious cash has this analyzed in a simple risk/ROI spreadsheet and most likely will find 24/7 is still better.

Sonders's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m2e View Post
    Really? Please provide some data to back these claims up, I and others would LOVE to see it! I don't hold out hope though seeing as how you along with everyone else on these forums does not know. But hey, you're just one of many on ownedcore who love to pass off opinion as fact huh?
    Take FIVE SECONDS to look up what the hell Warden ACTUALLY does before pulling BS out of your holes.
    If you don't even know what Warden does in it's simplest form, do you really think any of the other "information" you just posted should be valued by others? No.
    Well.. yes, these things are my opinion - as the following are. Based on what I learned about "Warden" on the internet so far. And I have read more than 5 seconds.
    As far as I know:
    Warden is a serverside app with a clientside implementation. The server sends requests to the client and from time to time new "warmods" are implemented via hotfixes. These give "Warden" the ability to scan for a suspicious behavior. The data for those warmods is collected by blizzard. In my opinion it would be an easy way to buy / use a common bot and watch the behavior and send these data as a mod to the clientside Warden.

I really don't know, why you had to offend me for my thoughts. I didn't start off with "I know everything, I have all the answers".
    You are a total pro at security knowledge, when you really think, a process on my PC would be allowed / able to scan for other processes and send collected data as a hash to blizzard. That made me lol, really. You can block those activities quite easy and whoever told you, Warden acts like that, is not a very well informed person.
    I do realize, that there was a discussion about this topic on the internet (protection of data privacy). Doesn't make it true.
    If I am informed correctly, Warden wasn't even implemented on the rc of d3. Later on (May 29th, 2012 I think) the clientside Warden was patched in. Just another opinion. edit: your facepalm isn't even worth another reply and shows just again your great wisdom. If you know better, tell us.
    Last edited by Sonders; 06-07-2012 at 07:29 PM.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /facepalm...