0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Video] Ultimate Farm and exploit Inferno Video

Hi guy's its been a whilse since my last post here but i just made a little video on how to farm gold and gear in D3.
    Also i explained how to get to every Quest you wan't in inferno.
    Enjoy.

[Video] Ultimate Farm and exploit Inferno Video
    Admoney's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted many times

kingdomofsteel's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You skipped a lot of mobs in the cave in act3 but you got hit multiple times as well. You said u're making the game on hell and given how much HP you lost it really is on hell. On inferno those mobs will probably oneshot you (yes, the white ones). So why does your title says "Inferno" and not "hell" ?

Reiu's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He ment "ultimate farm" (that's the hell one)... and "exploit inferno"(repost of a repost of a repost with accesing inferno acts through public games)

DeXoY's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kingdomofsteel View Post
    You skipped a lot of mobs in the cave in act3 but you got hit multiple times as well. You said u're making the game on hell and given how much HP you lost it really is on hell. On inferno those mobs will probably oneshot you (yes, the white ones). So why does your title says "Inferno" and not "hell" ?
    like reiu said

these spots are in hell difficulty. i just wanted to share them with all of you.
    as you can see in the last part in the movie, i'm able to solo white trash in inferno act 4 without any problems. so its also possible to reach that chest in act 3.
    but, if some champion packs have kinda hard skills, i skip them by quitting the game.

i also used a skill build to run as fast as possible to the spots. thats not my dps build. thats why i skipped all of the trash.

ACT 1 Spot is perfect for lots of gold in a short amount of time. you get to all places very fast without any hard enemys to fight. perfect for newbies in inferno.
    in 90% of my runs there i find at least 1 treasure. sometimes there is a "gold goblin" down in the first cave. thats pretty cool too.

ACT 3 Okay i must admit this is pretty hard in inferno... also challenging in hell mode, i guess this can only be done with an DH, cause u can be very fast and have lots of evasion. but there is ALWAYS a hugh treasure down there. in my video i didnt wear any MF gear. but when i wear it, i get around 5-6 blues and 1-3 rares. thats really okay for me.

ACT 4 this will be fixed soon i guess. That's just to easy to farm. nearly no enemy's and so much drops.