0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autoit Auction House?

Hey guys! So I'm quite retarded when it comes to scripting and stuff, and I tried, I really did try, to figure out how to do this myself, but I got bored and frustrated.

I think a very simple script to profit quite a bit would be one that just presses the enter key, clicks up where the first auction listing would be, clicks down in the right where it says "buyout", then clicks where buyout would be on the little popup box, then repeats.

How you would profit off of this would be to use the search function to type in some high stats for an item, or look for something in particular, then set the max buyout to something low. Normally, when it presses enter, nothing will come up in the search, it'll click no item, buyout will be greyed out, and that popup box won't show up, so nothing will happen. But as soon as someone lists that particular item you're looking for with the stats that you're specifying, for the cheap price you're searching for, it will snag it before anyone else gets a chance.

Would anyone be able to make something like that happen? I, and I'm sure plenty of other people, would greatly appreciate it!

Autoit Auction House?