0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep Tyreal after killing siegebreaker for farming purpases

This is for those who likes to clear every single cave/dungeon with tyreal. If you simply get 5 nephalem stacks and kill siegebreaker and reset, this is useless.

I am currently playing on a rather unstable connection, and i often DC and lose my nephalem stack, before i got to the siegebreaker assault beast. This sucks alot if you are doing long farming sessions, clearing ice caves, other dungeons etc. with tyreal and letting him kill any hard pack, and finishing with killing the siegebreaker assault beast.

However i found a way to go right for siegebreaker when you get to 5 stacks, kill him for the massive ammount of loot he drops, then continue farming the rest of the elite packs/chests in dungeons / caves and such.

You simply pull the assault beast, get him to kile 0-5 % hp, and let him kill you. You will now wait a few seconds while tyreal does the killing for you. And unlike when you kill him yourself, adria does not spawn. You are now free to teleport back to town. And continue farming the other area's if you like so, without worrying about a disconnect ruining the loot pinata feast on siegebreaker.

Note, its not possible to enter the arreat crater with him, as this causes him to despawn and skip to the next quest.

I hope this is useful for some people who "enjoy" farming all the area's for loot.

Keep Tyreal after killing siegebreaker for farming purpases
    forfun6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what happens when you die and he kills the siegebreaker? are you revieved on the scene to collect the loot?

apoe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by forfun6 View Post
    so what happens when you die and he kills the siegebreaker? are you revieved on the scene to collect the loot?
    You must reenter the boss area from outside, but the loot stays on the ground.

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    correct me if iam wrong but if tyrael does the killing blow you wont get MF bonus from you at all atleast most of the time i let tyrael kill blow drops go to junks even with 250+ MF

Setec's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this once, got only 2 rares after switching to 300%+ mf (with valor), and didn't get to keep Tyrael. Is it still working?

kingdomofsteel's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 or 3 siegebraker kills when I died unlucky at 3-4% so tyreal finishes the kill for me. I have never under any condition had a kill (including those when I died) where Adria did not spawn. Are you able to repeat this or did it happen once ? EU or US ? Maybe make a small video with just the kill to show it ?