Selling Diablo 3 and Starcraft II Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

relaX89's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Diablo 3 and Starcraft II Account

Hey guys,

I googled "sell my diablo 3 account" and I came across this forum. The common response from users that I see is that first time users can't be trusted, which is completely understandable. I just want to get straight to the point and say that I'm here selling my Diablo 3 US account that comes with a Starcraft II account. I played the crap out of Diablo 3 and it's literally ruining my life (missed 3 days of work)... I have to sell this before it gets out of hand.

My Diablo 3 account comes with a level 60 Wizard with 317k gold. Pretty decked out. it does about 18k DPS and has all rare items equipped giving + intel and + vitality stats. Not to mention, I have A LOT of gems as well in my stash.

I'm selling my account for $130 via PayPal. If you have any additional questions, please post below.

Thanks.

Selling Diablo 3 and Starcraft II Account
    biinky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    18k DPS with probably low intel/vitality is not decked out at all (the items/gold combination on your account are probably worth $10 tops), but if you want to consider dropping the price pretty significantly I'd consider it.

$60 starting bid to get you going, but I doubt you'll find anyone willing to pay even close to $130.

relaX89's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm is it? I'm not sure. I'm new to selling anything with video games period. I just came up with the number $130 because Diablo 3 = $60 and Starcraft II = $60. But I guess I'll take your advice.

spcx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $80 for your account