0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question about Immortal Bot

I have a quick question about Immortal Bot. I have it, but there aren't great directions or explanations. I would go to their forums and ask but obviously they are down still. My question is what is the difference between the item quality settings? Whats the difference between magic 3-5? What is the difference between rare 6-8? I'm assuming quality or tier?

Also if you bag is full of stuff you dont want to salvage or sell, will the bot stash them?

Quick question about Immortal Bot
    WhoGotTheChunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forums are not down. Site can be picky but usually just refresh and it'll load. As for the numbers, thats just the quality I guess. With the Magic items, its probably which has more magic properties.

If your bad is full and you don't want to salvage those items, as far as I'm aware, the bot will not stash them. You could say what would happen if you tried to stash when you don't have the space.
    Any other questions feel free to ask, but the forums are up.

Jasper8282's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply. I can connect to the main page, but the forums it keeps saying the site is offline. No load times, just instantly offline.

*EDIT* I am stupid. I had my NoScript blocking the site. Thank you

WhoGotTheChunk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha no problem. The forums there are pretty helpful with plenty of guides. You should also find fairly quick responses to questions

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read immortal was detectable ,

is it true?

does it do quests?

iFarmer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bopoiu View Post
    i read immortal was detectable ,

is it true?

does it do quests?
    We do not have conclusive evidence that Immortal is detectable until a banwave wipes out most of its users.

However, it's safe to assume that most people using Immortal will be included in an imminent banwave. Firstly, the bot is the most popular right now and so has received Blizzard's attention. Blizzard has already sent Immortal bot a cease and desist letter. Secondly, the bot developers show no concern for their users' safety or Warden protection. They clearly state that their bot should be used for educational purposes only and thus, anyone who gets banned for using it deserves it.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iFarmer View Post
    We do not have conclusive evidence that Immortal is detectable until a banwave wipes out most of its users.

However, it's safe to assume that most people using Immortal will be included in an imminent banwave. Firstly, the bot is the most popular right now and so has received Blizzard's attention. Blizzard has already sent Immortal bot a cease and desist letter. Secondly, the bot developers show no concern for their users' safety or Warden protection. They clearly state that their bot should be used for educational purposes only and thus, anyone who gets banned for using it deserves it.
    in such a situation, when we do not know if the bot is detectable , what can we do to make it indetectable. ?
    would using a software to hide running process help?

Also does anyone know if the detect it by the way the hero act runs in game or do they detect its presence by sniffing in our computers ? lollol i like the image .. hhaha

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you link us to any proof of the Immortal Bot creator(s) getting a C&D letter or is this just another assumption?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m2e View Post
    Can you link us to any proof of the Immortal Bot creator(s) getting a C&D letter or is this just another assumption?
    Apoc speculated that there was probably a C&D. Kurios said they received one in the past already but don't seem to care.

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doomsayers will be doomsayers. I've long paid for everything I've bought already so ban away is what I say. It will just make the market that much more demanding.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apoc speculated that there was probably a C&D. Kurios said they received one in the past already but don't seem to care.
    So in other words there's no proof that they have been contacted by Blizzard and people are just throwing out rumors like darts on a dartboard praying that they get a blind bullseye?

Good to hear, thanks...
    Last edited by m2e; 06-03-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m2e View Post
    So in other words there's no proof that they have been contacted by Blizzard and people are just throwing out rumors like darts on a dartboard praying that they get a blind bullseye?

Good to hear, thanks...
    Ignoring the fact that the information was from two admins (one of them being extremely connected and affiliated with various bots in this scene), okay.

m2e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Speculated that there was probably" and "Said".

Didn't know we were on TMZ.com so why should I or anyone take speculation and rumors as proof? It's just one person speculating and another one just saying something without any sort of actual evidence or proof being posted to backup a claim ( a copy of the letter, a confirmation from one of the VS dev's in the form of a quote that can be verified etc). I don't care if they're mods on here, they should back up allegations just like any other member would be expected to if they made these type of serious claims. People should not be settling for hear-say and gossip, we should be settling for actual concrete facts and proof.

It's so easy to ruin someone or somethings reputation just by spouting off at the mouth and making ridiculous claims and allegations for the sake of stirring the pot. Again, im not saying that they're liars but I don't believe them or any of these claims people are making such as they got a C&D letter or the bot lacks any sort of Warden protection or VS does not care about Warden blah blah blah blah till someone from VS has actually come out gone on the record and verified everything.
    Last edited by m2e; 06-03-2012 at 08:23 PM.

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree rumours are not the best things.

I prefer to do as if all bots are detectable rather than just being cut and lose account and stuff
    because I was non vigilant.

one prob is that i do not know if bliz detect bot by looking at what is going on in our pc
    - or - if they detected bot presence by the way hero moves rapidely /gets stucks/ large money and loot..

So what I am searching for is : ?what are tHe ways to make the bot non viewable /detectable?

j0achim's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bopoiu View Post
    I agree rumours are not the best things.

I prefer to do as if all bots are detectable rather than just being cut and lose account and stuff
    because I was non vigilant.

one prob is that i do not know if bliz detect bot by looking at what is going on in our pc
    - or - if they detected bot presence by the way hero moves rapidely /gets stucks/ large money and loot..

So what I am searching for is : ?what are tHe ways to make the bot non viewable /detectable?

At this point all we can do is speculate, once bannings are handed out we can start analyze that and paint somewhat a picture of how and why (sense of repeated actions, application detection etc...) were getting banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast