1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inferno act 4 farming doable champs/elite

So first of all you MUST use prime evil quest because you will want help of tyrael. Simply go to crystal colonade and pick up tyrael he will follow you anywhere now.
    Now teleport to Silver spire 1 tier.
    There is pretty solid chance that there will be champs / elites Right after you walk down the stairs. Now the doable part is in that it possible that the elite / champs will be the bile crawer which is pretty weak.
    Tyrael is the trick here cos he WILL keep mobs lock in combat so they wont reset their hp to full and he hits pretty hard too.

Inferno act 4 farming doable champs/elite
    methwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    video or pics?

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kingdomofsteel's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by methwow View Post
    video or pics?
    No need really. This is more of a guide. Rrowland is streaming it all night on his stream. What you do is go to the Silver Spire tier 1 and check if there are elites there and if yes - can you kill them. The good thing about this is u can do it fast, no point wasting 20 minutes trying to kill a pick. No elites - new game. Hard elites - new game. Killable elites - teleport to the last waypoint (you're using Prime Evil - Begin quest) to pick Tyreal, then go back and kill the elites. He'll keep them in combat, help with the dmg etc. don't forget to switch to MF gear before they die. And no, there's no any easy way to kill the mobs, position as you find suitable, kite as much as u can, etc. Hope that makes it clear.

OnlyMaybe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno what you're talking about. I went there about 6 times, no elites or champs.

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you KIDDING me ?? you didnt even read it did you ???... this is NOT repost since you DONT USE TYRAEL TO KILL MOBS only as welcome addition for help.

AND the exploit part is using tyrael at all since i realy dont think blizzard intended to allow players to use him all over act 4 insted of only for silver spire where he finaly joins players...

OnlyMaybe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drogant View Post
    Are you KIDDING me ?? you didnt even read it did you ???... this is NOT repost since you DONT USE TYRAEL TO KILL MOBS only as welcome addition for help.

AND the exploit part is using tyrael at all since i realy dont think blizzard intended to allow players to use him all over act 4 insted of only for silver spire where he finaly joins players...
    Then where are you supposed to go with him?

MadMucx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drogant View Post

'This is not a repost' hmmm clearly not lol... you even posted this exact same thing 12 hours ago in another thread you made, yet it is not a repost? what...

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...amp-elite.html (Act 4 farming doable stack of champ/elite)

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh well iam sorry for that tho this site had atleast for me terrible lags and kept writing that servers are down right when i posted it so i thought it just did not posted since it wrote servers are down ;D

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm i have been farming theese for some time and sometimes there is even treasure pygmy and my best drops are yellow one hand 1060 dps with descent stats and 1170 dps blue axe so i works pretty well there