US Account lvl 60 Wiz/48 Barb+ or just all Gold/Gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

yummybarb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Account lvl 60 Wiz/48 Barb+ or just all Gold/Gear

Hey everyone, D3 isn't fun so I want to get a return on my time spent. There are two options you can bid on, so please make it clear which one when you offer:

A - The full account and everything on it. I am the original/only owner and will do whatever is necessary like changing the email to yours.

B - Just all the gear/gold and I will go get my refund from Blizz.

Min bid on A is $100 or $40 on B. Increase bids in $5+ increments only please.

Characters (softcore):

lvl 60 Wizard with half of A1 Inferno cleared. 95% Gold Find/51% MF (before NV)

Equipment:

The best of other rare/uniques I have to sell (my estimate at least 3M+ value just for these):

Typical buffed resist in the build used to farm A1 now is about 450 all, some higher & almost 15K DPS: [removed for URL limit]

Unbuffed stats: [removed for URL limit]

All of the other characters have decent gear waiting for them to help level up

lvl 48 Barb in act 4 NM
    lvl 30 WD
    lvl 23 DH
    lvl 15 Monk

Gold on Hand: 600K+ (I farmed a little more after screenshot of 577K)

Gems/stash - [removed for URL limit]

Only counting the two highest quality, it should be easy to get 200-250K for these when commodity house is back. I have some stacks of crafting materials and other random junk with value laying around too.

The stash has 2 full pages. I have blacksmith to level 9 and Gem guy to level 8.

Please let me know if you have any questions or think I should handle the auction differently.

I prefer to sell to people who are +rep and willing to use a different method than Paypal, although I do have a verified account there. I run a business and can process credit cards if you would like to call me on the phone and pay. Requests with Clover (mobile payment), Dwolla, or bitcoins are also preferred because Paypal is as scummy a company as blizz.

edit: can post screenshots of gems/stash later but they are as described
    Last edited by yummybarb; 05-31-2012 at 05:00 PM.

US Account lvl 60 Wiz/48 Barb+ or just all Gold/Gear
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If nobody is interested, I will probably start trying to sell off all my gear by Monday and expect to have at least 4 mill gold to sell before trying to get a refund for the game. The Lacuni bracers alone are worth 1.5-2M with those stats I think. I won't be online over this weekend much in case anyone bids. I would like to get this all done within the next week though.

If anyone wants the screenshots of stats/stash just let me know but I am too tired to post them again now.

biinky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested. PM me
    Last edited by biinky; 05-31-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent. I will be massively busy for a couple days, but would like to get this done then. If there is anything I can do to make people feel more secure about buying, just let me know. Again, I run a business and can give some info on that to the winner. I have no need to scam anyone for this amount of money and will be happy to give whatever proof is needed. It is just a shame to let all the work I did go to waste when I try to get a refund because D3 was a big disappointment for me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be away for the next two days or so and if no serious offers by then, start selling the gear in AH in hopes of selling the gold for $15/m or whatever is standard.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick check in.. gold is up to ~660K because I put up a few of the lesser rares, some probably not listed in my screenshots.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting to move these items now. C/O on the lacuni bracers is 1.5M, so I will have 2M gold for sale soon.

spcx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yummybarb View Post
    Starting to move these items now. C/O on the lacuni bracers is 1.5M, so I will have 2M gold for sale soon.
    Im interested with the account Sorry I googled around and found my way here.

You can add me on Skype: SiuPakChoi
    or email me at: [email protected]

Want to get this account soon! Give me your best price