Trading awesome TOR account for empty D3 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Whitelightningjp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading awesome TOR account for empty D3

I have an account for SWTOR, I am the original owner, and you will get everything on it.

50 Sorc (Currently geared for raid healing)

50 Operative (Currently geared for raid healing)

Both have the boss mounts from Eternity Vault and Kragga's Palace. The sorc has some gear from Denova, but not the mount.

Both toons are geared enough to do anything in game, and are located on the Vulkar Highway.

Between all my toons, there is around 2mil+ in credits alone, with around 150 daily commedations, and enough black hole comms to buy another piece of gear.

Both toons also have the titles for clearing the Nighmtare modes of the raids in under 2 hours.

I am looking to trade this account straight up for an empty, full Diablo 3 account. Would prefer a CD key, and not just an account, as I don't want to have to deal with someone taking their account back. I am willing to do this trade and give up anything I need to to make you feel as secure as possible.

Trading awesome TOR account for empty D3