0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demon Hunter setup for farming ACT IV

OK first I would like to say I am not claiming the farm spot as my own original idea so all credits go to the founder here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...magicfind.html ([Farming] Act 4 Inferno Items with 150% Magicfind!)
    This is just a guide to show you how you can make it the most efficient for you and maybe decrease the time per run

Demon Hunter setup for farming ACT IV-dh-skills-jpg

Main Skills:

1) First off you want Bola Shot with Volatile Explosives, this is what you will be using for breaking vases as the AOE effect smashes all of them if you hit the middle vase
    2) Smoke Screen>Displacement, good for moving fast throughout the whole section of the map in the guide and keeping up your speed
    3) Vault>Tumble, less Discipline cost so you can use it more whilst running from any elites which may spawn
    4) Rain of Vengeance>Tumble, if you get alot of mobs spawning in packs use this so that they are knocked back whilst you loot or run away
    5) Preparation>Focused Mind, Great for keeping your discipline up so you can use more Smoke Screens and Tumbles

Finally we have the passives:

1) Tactical Advantage, Vault and Smokescreen causes this passive to give you 60% increased movement speed for 2 seconds
    2) Hot Pursuit, 15% move speed when you are at full hatred, you will never be using hatred since you will only smash vases using bola shot
    3) Perfectionist, Reduces the discipline cost of all skills by 10% helps with the uptime of using smokescreen and tumble

Final notes: Hire the Templar and teach him the skills:

1) Intervene, so that he can taunt enemies if you get low on hp
    2) Intimidate, helps to slow any potential enemies down
    3) Charge, to stun any enemies that appear
    4) Guardian, for the knockback effect if you get low on hp

and of course guys, don't forget to equip your MF gear! Have fun!

Demon Hunter setup for farming ACT IV
    Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice "Guide" gonna use it ^^

i believe Smoke Screen > Lingering Fog makes you run longer

MadMucx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lingering fog keeps you stealthed longer but my guide is mainly for speed, to get as many runs done as fast as possible, because the speed from using smoke screen mainly comes from tactical advantage but both are good tbh and I am glad it will be helping someone out and I know haha I should of posted this in the Guide section so if any Mod sees this can you move it over to the Guide section, thankyou.

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i meant, was that Lingering Fog makes you run longer (in meters/Yards/feet) therfor being quicker