0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warden on D3

so i've been seeing people saying that warden is "down". how are people aware of this? where is the proof? doesn't blizzard usually have warden prepared at launch?

Warden on D3
    Andy737's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think so

Kylah's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I think it's crazy that any person (outside of Bliz) would know definitively if Warden was active, if you look at the giant mess Bliz has to fix, I think it is fairly safe to say they have more important things to deal with than a few people botting / exploiting things before the RMAH is actually up and functional.

Once you start dealing with actual currency, then I think Warden will be watching everything it can like a hawk to protect Blizzard's pocketbook from having things duped or otherwise exploited.

But, again, no proof that it is or isn't on and working. But I think it's pretty logical to think that even if it is on, it's not Bliz's top priority right now. Just my 2 cents.

Tier539's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kylah View Post
    While I think it's crazy that any person (outside of Bliz) would know definitively if Warden was active, if you look at the giant mess Bliz has to fix, I think it is fairly safe to say they have more important things to deal with than a few people botting / exploiting things before the RMAH is actually up and functional.

Once you start dealing with actual currency, then I think Warden will be watching everything it can like a hawk to protect Blizzard's pocketbook from having things duped or otherwise exploited.

But, again, no proof that it is or isn't on and working. But I think it's pretty logical to think that even if it is on, it's not Bliz's top priority right now. Just my 2 cents.
    Just nitpicking, but wouldnt blizz benefit from duping/bots since more items would be sold on the RMAH, making them more money?

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tier539 View Post
    Just nitpicking, but wouldnt blizz benefit from duping/bots since more items would be sold on the RMAH, making them more money?
    It'd cause the price of items to crash, hurting them in the long run once the dupe is fixed.