Easy and extremely fast leveling (10--60) (55-56 in 15 minutes with no help) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 38 12345 ... LastLast
    Olaf2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy and extremely fast leveling (10--60) (55-56 in 15 minutes with no help)

FIXED : (

ACT III.
    1. The siege of bastion´s keep
    Light the beacons

Select this quest and go through the armory and main base to next objective.

There you can see a guard yelling something about lighting the beacons. Follow him until he stops and remember that location.

Meanwhile a group of 11 small creeps will run down the stairs. In few seconds a giant bomb will drop to the location where the guard stands, instakilling all smaller creeps and giving you all the xp.

As a smaller level you want to use the explosion, because you lack damage. Just kite the creeps to the explosion and enjoy free xp. Then phase back and instantly leave the game. When you resume you will be at the guards location and you can repeat the whole process. At lvl 25, and 50 change to next difficulty. For even faster leveling you can buy exp gear from auction and some solid weapon. I was able to kill all the smaller creeps even before the explosion at higher levels.

I leveled two of my alts with this method, its easy and extremely fast. I was able to to reach from lvl55 to lvl56 in only 15 minutes. At lower lvls it is as fast as azmodan farming. Running this at hell difficulty is MUCH FASTER THAN AZMODAN!

EDIT: wow thx for the attention read through the thread, some good guys added AHK macros for easy afk farming

EDIT2: There are several people who claim it is possible to do a lvl in 15 minutes, if you are not capable to do this don´t call me a liar.. IT IS POSSIBLE

EDIT3: Some people still confused, here is a pic, easy to do manually XXX if you use macro, make it so you achieve 11 kills most time
    Easy and extremely fast leveling (10--60) (55-56 in 15 minutes with no help)-snareplacement-jpg
    Last edited by Olaf2; 06-09-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Easy and extremely fast leveling (10--60) (55-56 in 15 minutes with no help)
    UnrealEck's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so you get to that quest on normal, you level to 25 using that method, you can't just change difficulty yet because you need to unlock the other difficulty and you have to be higher than 25 to get there on nightmare. Then it does this all over again with getting to hell difficulty. Plus you're saying 11 mobs? Even if it were an entire level of mobs only a small number of them get hit by the explosion.

Milkshakes00's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick tip:

Use spacebar to make the NPC run to the spot quicker by skipping his dialog, getting the explosion sooner.

This is giving me about 1 bar per run on my Level 28 Demon Hunter in Nightmare.. It's not *great*, but it sure feels fast because each run is all of 30 seconds.

Olaf2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude you are telling me only small number is getting hit by explosion. I leveled two characters like this.. You can hit all 11 and it takes you 4 seconds..

Just ask your friend so he opens this quest for you at each difficulty or just exploit it for yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Olaf2 View Post
    Dude you are telling me only small number is getting hit by explosion. I leveled two characters like this.. You can hit all 11 and it takes you 4 seconds..

Just ask your friend so he opens this quest for you at each difficulty or just exploit it for yourself.
    No, I'm telling you that only a small number will get hit. I'm not saying 11 is a small number, I'm sure that all 11 will get hit. The point I was making is that 11 is not significant XP and I thought maybe you meant bring more enemies, so I mentioned that if you brought more they wouldn't all get hit.

You said "with no help" so asking someone to help me kind of defeats the purpose. Even so, you still need to unlock the difficulty to join your friend there.

Olaf2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11 is a small number but sill you can level in 15 minutes at lvl range 50-60.. your point is not relevant ..

Olaf2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still exploit your way to this quest so it kinda defeats your argument

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnrealEck View Post
    No, I'm telling you that only a small number will get hit. I'm not saying 11 is a small number, I'm sure that all 11 will get hit. The point I was making is that 11 is not significant XP and I thought maybe you meant bring more enemies, so I mentioned that if you brought more they wouldn't all get hit.

You said "with no help" so asking someone to help me kind of defeats the purpose. Even so, you still need to unlock the difficulty to join your friend there.
    You know all it takes is just *joining* a friend's game at some point, right? That is all the 'help' you'd need.

Other than that, it's really strict timing, basically.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still exploit your way to this quest so it kinda defeats your argument
    How do you exploit your way to this quest at level 25 on NM? You have to be like 50 to get to this quest on NM. I'm well aware of the exploit which lets you get to acts further than what you've done on that difficulty but you still need to be the relevant level to do it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Milkshakes00 View Post
    You know all it takes is just *joining* a friend's game at some point, right? That is all the 'help' you'd need.

Other than that, it's really strict timing, basically.
    But you still need to go and unlock that difficulty in order to join him.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnrealEck View Post
    How do you exploit your way to this quest at level 25 on NM? You have to be like 50 to get to this quest on NM. I'm well aware of the exploit which lets you get to acts further than what you've done on that difficulty but you still need to be the relevant level to do it.
    Yep. You totally need to be level 50 to get this quest on Nightmare...
    https://i.imgur.com/Wxcxv.jpg

Olaf2's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just don´t use this if you don´t understand the benefits.. peace

zibiam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep for find

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Milkshakes00 View Post
    Yep. You totally need to be level 50 to get this quest on Nightmare...
    https://i.imgur.com/Wxcxv.jpg

Without help. So like I said, the point of "no help" is mute.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just don´t use this if you don´t understand the benefits.. peace
    I understand the possible benefits. However I'm just not sure it works as well as you say, if at all.

Page 1 of 38 12345 ... LastLast