85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast Yellow mob + random event Farming, Act 2-7

Start from the Quest "Blood and Sand". Make your way to the Aqueducts (and the Oasis, other than being really really large, is a good area overall to farm in, there's several Blue and Yellow mobs, multiple caves, and a few events. i clear it out once and a while when i get bored of the farm)

In front of the aqueducts, there's a chance of some events happening. one of two (only seen the two here so far. note it can also spawn as a cave..):

a chest will be there and your character will say something along the lines of "well this is kind of an obvious trap". clicking the chest spawns a purple named mob. kill it for some loots.

some guys will be tied up, and a 3-4 pack of blue name mobs attack. when you defeat all the creatures, the npc's you save drop an item.

After that, head up to the aqueduct. there's a yellow mob on the bridge who yells about how there's no way in HELL he is going to let us through. yeah, right. waste him.

go into the aqueduct for the checkpoint. this is the checkpoint we will be farming from.

leave game.
    re-enter.
    go back outside and farm the yellow named mob and the event a little further out.

quick and easy for my 44 wizard.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 05-23-2012 at 02:02 AM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Fast Yellow mob + random event Farming, Act 2-7
    me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great find there...tho 1 thing you may want to make a map....or say go north from portal to where the bridge is to the adeucts and clear to the east of it tho map would help people heaps had a little trouble with this :P but works fine with a melee wizard in hell