-=[Experienced] Nightmare Boosting Service =- menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-=[Experienced] Nightmare Boosting Service =-

Hey everyone. So I think we can all agree that the game really shows its true colors and fun once you're at Nightmare Difficulty. And of course the game has a huge amount of replay-ability. However, as I reroll new characters I find that, after eradicating demons in Nightmare, Normal Difficulty is very "BLEH". Which gave me this idea.

My service is almost literally a standard power-leveling service. The difference is: I simply focus on boosting a toon to Nightmare Mode (also meaning level ~30).

I like things to be nice and simple, so that's how this is.

Options:

1 Character Boosted to Nightmare: $30
    2 Characters Boosted to Nightmare: $50
    3 Characters Boosted to Nightmare: $70

-=PayPal is my only accepted form of payment=-

If you have a character that is already higher than level 5, we can discuss a very reasonable discount!

Wait Time:
    Depending on my schedule (I don't have much of one), it can take anywhere from 3-5 Days. Generally you can expect it to be done in three or four.

Contact Me:
    AIM: xROOTSxABOVEx
    MSN: [email protected]

As I do not have a lot of reputation or feedback yet, I implore you to give me a chat on MSN or AIM! You can quickly find out that I'm just a 19 year old kid wanting to take part in the video-game service business. We can discuss it further and if you would really like, I can go ahead and even talk to you on the phone to calm your nerves.

DID YOU KNOW?
    Just like Warcraft III, on Diablo III you can play on multiple servers at once with an account! Maybe you want a Europe or Asia character for when the America Server is on maintenance? With that said, you can enjoy the game on one server as I boost you one on a different server!
    (To those who believe you could get in trouble for this by it violating the TOS, I personally believe that to be very doubtful, they have a lot on their plates, and even if they didn't, I think they don't really care; they just want RMAH profit.)

-=I'll give a $5 discount to the first two customers, as long as they provide feedback!=-
    Last edited by xRaBBiTx; 05-19-2012 at 04:22 PM.

-=[Experienced] Nightmare Boosting Service =-
    xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention, you keep all gold/gear that is found during the process! My guess is you will end up with around 125,000-175,000g.