Wow Account and SWTOR account +money for Diable 3 key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lifeofwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Account and SWTOR account +money for Diable 3 key

Want to trade my Wow [US] account with a level 85 Rogue and My SWTOR [NA] account +money for a diablo 3 Key.

The accounts have never been banned and the Rogue has Max Level Herb/Mining some gold and tons of mats.

The accounts have no game time on it but I will throw in a month of wow time if you want.

I don't mind going first to trusted members.

Will be paying with Paypal which i'm confirmed and verified with. I am also willing to use a trusted middle man not a issue since i'm not here to scam just don't have the money right now to pay full price for the game.
    Last edited by lifeofwow; 05-18-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Update Post

Wow Account and SWTOR account +money for Diable 3 key
    trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so you are trading your wow account that you will likely want to use to add your diablo account, plus a swtor account plus a month, plus cash for something worth only 60.00 max? This is an odd request. How much cash? I'm on tapatalk so I can't see rep but let me guess...........

Oh wait found the option..................................... yeah I bet this is legit
    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

lifeofwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trendkilla254 View Post
    Ok so you are trading your wow account that you will likely want to use to add your diablo account, plus a swtor account plus a month, plus cash for something worth only 60.00 max? This is an odd request. How much cash? I'm on tapatalk so I can't see rep but let me guess...........

Oh wait found the option..................................... yeah I bet this is legit
    Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    I have 3 wow accounts so no the one i'm trading will not be the one used to add D3 obviously, the free month will be for the WoW account not SWTOR account. I'm offering $10-$15.

The request might be odd for you! doesn't make it not legit if your not interested move on don't bash my post.