0/2
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HonorBuddy Questions.

Hey all. I have been using HonorBuddy since early 2009 and I have come a very long way with it. I have leveled up many characters using it as well as I have been a successful farmer for the past 2 years. I don't do it for a profit but I just recently started a leveling service.

The main point of this topic is to help all of the people who need help with HonorBuddy and some of the issues that come along with it.

I will do my best in any circumstance to help all of you. Just post your question and i will try and find an answer for you ASAP.

I will also be posting bot fixes and updates on this topic.

I will not resell or crack Honorbuddy in any way. They have been a good company since the beginning and that's the last thing they need.

So feel free to post your questions and I will help as much as I can. If anyone wants any tips as well just post and I will do my best haha

Have a good day and bot safe.

Thanks.

HonorBuddy Questions.
    Networkz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a Pm with a question. Question was. My bot will not mount and of it does it keeps dismounting right after.

Answer: make sure the name in your bit config is of the mount you are using or want to use. If this doesn't work try re downloading HonorBuddy and start from scratch. Also make sure no keys are blocking what keys HonorBuddy uses if there are any set. The dismounting could be caused by it hitting the wrong key over and over. If so try and change the position of your mount icon.
    Hope this helped you if not tell me an I will do some more searching.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2pzksf

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Networkz View Post
    Just got a Pm with a question. Question was. My bot will not mount and of it does it keeps dismounting right after.

Answer: make sure the name in your bit config is of the mount you are using or want to use. If this doesn't work try re downloading HonorBuddy and start from scratch. Also make sure no keys are blocking what keys HonorBuddy uses if there are any set. The dismounting could be caused by it hitting the wrong key over and over. If so try and change the position of your mount icon.
    Hope this helped you if not tell me an I will do some more searching.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2pzksf
    Hb does not use keybinds for automation unless the cc states otherwise like hold down control for burst dps etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine