WTT five 85 former gladiator live account for Feenix toons! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vekin101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT five 85 former gladiator live account for Feenix toons!

As the title says I am looking to trade my US live world of warcraft account, for the best feenix account or accounts that I can get...

What I have
    85 human female rogue-
    full cataclysmic arena gear
    arena master title
    2600 rating stat in 3s
    s7 gladiator achievement
    s7 gladiator frostwayrm
    lots of vanity transmog gear like full t2, s7, random funny sets

85 human female priest
    2k+ in arena
    cataclysmic pvp gear (some relentless)
    decent shadow set
    decent holy pve set
    vanity transmog s5 gear

85 ork warrior
    relentless pvp gear mostly
    good for leveling

85 tauren druid
    random blue gear with some pvp gear

85 undead mage
    random gear

all of the toons have some cool pets and whatnot...

great account for starting cata or if you just want to resell it...

What I want:

I am looking for a good feenix warsong account, or accounts, as I have friends who are looking to play here as well...

Alliance>Horde, and I am mostly looking for a gnome mage! But I am open to offers, so don't be shy. I am a pvper, so the better the gear for pvp the more I will like your toon, high pvp rank is cool but not a must (I can do this myself)

BTW I am the OO of the account, I do have cd keys, I can prove this, I am not a scammer. I am aware that this is my first post here but as I really didn't plan on selling or trading the toon I didn't bother to get rep with trading sites lol.

Send me a pm or contact me via skype (vekin101) with any questions or offers!

Thanks

WTT five 85 former gladiator live account for Feenix toons!
    adtaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two feenix accounts, warsong level 60 dwarf paladin full pre-raid with some molten core gear and one piece of BWL gear has capped herbalism and alchemy and rare alchemy flask recipies, and another account with a level 60 night elf hunter rank 7, with 2/8 t2, 6/8 t1, also a level 60 disc priest full pre-raid gear. Also 1000 gold on the account and capped engineering and mining on the hunter. 100 vote points on the account, which can be used for gold or items on the website. Respond back, hit me up.