0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is botting credits destroying the game?

I cant stand people botting credits and selling them. i think this ruins the game experience and throws off the balance of a server that gets hit with an over flow of credits. I wish there was a way to stop these people. I dont have a problem doing it for personal use if you don't want to earn you way that's up to you!..

http://youtu.be/8QD5lIkF7N8
    Last edited by gamersglory1; 05-15-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Is botting credits destroying the game?
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woa woa woa.. your a member of a HACKING/BOTTING/CHEATING/FARMING/SELLING/general cheating website and you want to REPORT people who are using BOTS to farm? why are you even a member of this site? Your post SHOULD reflect on how to bot credits.. rather than flaming others ruining your game... there are PLENTY more websites that are AGAINST botting/cheating/hacking and what not...

your video doesnt help either..

i give your post a 0/10...

just like you said in the video.. "it defeats the point of...".

Just asking, why bother being a member of this site if your against it?

gamersglory1's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont have a problem with it for personal use just exploiting if for real life money...most of the people botting credits are not playing the game they are solely doing it for profit. but i see your point!
    Last edited by gamersglory1; 05-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Nazomi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supports PETA rallies.
    while eating a bucket of KFC.

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does it ruin server economies? It doesn't. Whether or not people have credits or don't is irrelevant to what sellers of items are posting their auctions at for the most part. Besides, how many people do you know buy tons of credits for things that are not Bioware credit sinks.

gamersglory1's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demisehi View Post
    How does it ruin server economies? It doesn't. Whether or not people have credits or don't is irrelevant to what sellers of items are posting their auctions at for the most part. Besides, how many people do you know buy tons of credits for things that are not Bioware credit sinks.
    I see people selling them everywhere..i actually see more people selling then buying .but no one talks about it when they buy credits i suppose.... I think it affects the economy in a positive way now that i think about it more now all these people are going to pay high prices for goods witch benefits the seller.

buzzler's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lxhackdxl View Post
    woa woa woa.. your a member of a HACKING/BOTTING/CHEATING/FARMING/SELLING/general cheating website and you want to REPORT people who are using BOTS to farm? why are you even a member of this site?
    Well I think everyone has a right for their opinion on a public board(unless it's against some rules), and it is possible for a person to be interested in SOME parts of the site, even if he is against some other parts. Hacking just for own fun, and doing it for personal gain in expense of other people are 2 different things. Btw. there are certain kind of cheats that are not allowed on this site either.

About the question of is botting destroying the game.. currently I haven't felt it to have much effect, because getting credits for what I've needed is enough easy thru normal means. However, if the economy develops and botting rate becomes enough high, it does have a potential to make the game worse.

About why are some people doing it? It can be that people like some parts of the game, like end game challenges after you already got good gear, but not so much farming or leveling, while other people may enjoy only the leveling/gearing up part. Yeah one may ask is it worth to play the game if you hate some parts of it, similar like is it worth to be a member of this board if you hate some parts of it. That decicion is up to each individual. Anyway I agree that it becomes a different thing if it starts to affect other people in the game, and not be just for own fun.