WoW Gold for 30$, any realm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold for 30$, any realm

Hello! My offer here is of a one time trade, 30$ for a certain amount of WoW Gold. There are a couple of things i need to explain:

- I don't know the amount of gold i need yet, the idea is that I'm going to buy Diablo 3 cd-key with it from my long-time entrusted cd-key suplier (I guess it's worth mentioning that i was a WoW botter for over 2 years, but got banned recently (they did an IP ban, lost all the accounts :P), i used to buy a lot of WoW gametime and cd-keys for wow and other games with gold, that's where the idea for this came from)
    - I can roughly estimate (note it's my wild ESTIMATE, could be more, could be less) that the amount that will be needed might be around 160-200k (I bought cd-key for SW:TOR at the moment of release for 60k, but the gold was worth a little more back then) . Yes, i know that it seems like a lot of gold for 30$, but as an ex-botter i know the current state of gold selling market. By the end i was really overstacked on some realms, running at over milion gold on each of them, with no demand for it, except for chinese buyers, who pay shit and trading with them enrisk an account with a ban. So this offer is specifically for people, who are overstacked on gold with nothing reasonable to do with it (just like i was)
    - The cool part about it, is that it can be gold from any realm you might be overstacked at (as long as my cd-key supplier accepts it, but he rarely refused any of the realms i was paying from). So this is what i actually offer, if you're a botter and have lots of gold and nothing to do with it, you can sell some of it to me for 30$ and at least get some cash (i know pretty well how frustrating it was by the end of my botting career, not being able to do anything with my gold, no orders from offgamers, fear of getting banned trading with a chinese buyer)
    - I'll find out the actual amount of gold over the course of next couple of days. If you're interested with my offer then PM me, i'll PM you back once i know the exact amount and then you'll be able to make a decision if you think it's worth it or not. I'll only ask for the amount of gold needed for the key and not a copper more, since i have no use for it anymore.

PS. Alternatively, this is my other trade offer: [WTT] (Honorbuddy Lifetime (3 sessinos) for Diablo 3 cd-key), maybe this will interest some of you more. Thanks for reading to those who did, cheers!
    Last edited by homik; 05-10-2012 at 02:44 PM.

WoW Gold for 30$, any realm
    wowsc4p3's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OR people could buy ~60k for 30$ off a gold site with a guarantee they will get what they want...

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really see how that's relevant. Just gonna say that i realize that my offer might not be that interesting to a fair share of people, but I'm certain there might be some people that will find this interesting (the overstacked botters i mentioned, i was one of them, and back then i would consider something like this). That's all, if you're among the people who don't find this interesting, then i respect and understand that, it's not for everyone.

JayPwns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give you 70k

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JayPwns: I don't think that will be enough, but thanks for your offer, I'll let you know if I'm wrong.

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tell me how much you need and I have it(; pm me when he told you the price.

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thaadevil: Aww, awesome, man See, i knew this had a point I'll let you know

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A shameless bump!

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A shameless bump!

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thaadevil, can you PM me realm(s) you can sell me the gold from (the price depends on it)? I can't PM you, cause you're inbox's full.

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silvermoon eu alliance

homik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty then... my regular supplier wasn't able to provide me with a price up until now, so i asked gold4key.com guys, and they gave me a number for Silvermoon, 180k (seems my estimate was spot on ). Even though i haven't traded with gold4key.com before, i've seen them around long enough to assume they're trustworthy. Thaadevil, please let me know if you're still interested. If so, i'll be back home from work in around 4 hours and we could do the trade then. My MSN is [email protected], contact me when you're on.
    Last edited by homik; 05-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can sell 180k for 50$ easy mode x)