RaF Game Time Services shouldn't be allowed anymore. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheBasedMartyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RaF Game Time Services shouldn't be allowed anymore.

Seen nothing but problems, wasted money, and frustration from the forum users.

Personally I never minded the service once I got my so-called "compensation" time for the amount that was taken away, but that time was ALSO taken away from me. (I had been given 3 months for my 12, which I do not mind) When I confronted my seller (Precious) about the conflict, she told me that for U.S. only 1 month at a time is safe, even thought she granted me 3, which is obviously un-safe and gets time taken away. These services aren't safe anymore, and are providing more headaches than anything.

[12:59:38 PM] Pr3cious - WoW Gametime 12 Months 24 EURO!: then i gave u the months really quick after they got removed becasue ppl were mad and didnt giv me time to check whats safe

[12:59:59 PM] Pr3cious - WoW Gametime 12 Months 24 EURO!: i have a new system to add gametime monthly that i made some month ago

[1:00:54 PM] Pr3cious - WoW Gametime 12 Months 24 EURO!: and after all i dont have to give compensation at all but i did to make ppl happier

[1:00:59 PM] Pr3cious - WoW Gametime 12 Months 24 EURO!: cuz none of any other raf seller refund any month

..................A poor excuse at that.

(My brother used a different RaF seller and got his compensation time, and MORE time than Precious ever offered)

RaF Game Time Services are broken. This is not out of my own frustration, but to prevent this worse frustration for other users.

***I've read all rules and regulations before purchasing my time, and I accept full responsibility for my actions; But this shouldn't have to happen to anyone else, and it's not safe, and a horrible alternative to paying $15 a month.***

In all: I'd rather have back with the Scamming section rather than this new scam shit they call "RaF Game Time Services"
    Last edited by TheBasedMartyr; 05-09-2012 at 03:12 PM.

RaF Game Time Services shouldn't be allowed anymore.
    Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're making a big fuss about nothing. I know plenty of people who have been completely safe from using RaF gametime, including myself. I haven't paid for a full month of WoW in many, many moons. You know the risks when you buy, as they are well-publicised.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

TheBasedMartyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    You're making a big fuss about nothing. I know plenty of people who have been completely safe from using RaF gametime, including myself. I haven't paid for a full month of WoW in many, many moons. You know the risks when you buy, as they are well-publicised.
    This post was mainly regarded to Precious and an issue of her business practice that was unethical.
    Since all these complaints she has now double compensated, I am declining my portion.

dannyinside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because Pr3cious stop being a good seller doesnt mean that the other ones suck too
    I bought vivianne, and it was awesome, 5 minutes and got my time at 2$ each month
    Want better than that? No can do!