0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy Wing: The Old Robot

Just though I'd let everyone know that the makers of Honorbuddy are starting their beta test for their SW:TOR bot. This weekend they are only testing the 1-10 starting zones for the Republic side but more stuff will become available later. I encourage anyone who is interested to give it a run and give some feedback / bug reports to the team so they can get the full version out ASAP. This is one of the only bots out there right now (that I know of) that you can actually tab out while using. I take no credit for this bot, I am just making you aware that it's out there.

Here is a link to the forum post where you can download the bot:
    Buddy Wing: The Old Robot - Beta Release (please include a download without a requirement to enter the forum - Xel)

Here is a link to the forum where you can find the profiles to use with it:
    Buddywing Forum
    Last edited by Xel; 05-08-2012 at 02:08 AM. Reason: please include a download without a requirement to enter the forum - Xel

Buddy Wing: The Old Robot
    Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I advise everyone to avoid their bots as tempting as they are. You will eventually get banned. Lost many Rift accounts with these guys and then they gave up after 4-5 ban waves . And Blizzard is suing or has sued them. Just bad news altogether. Don't get me wrong their product is well done but it is highly detectable because it injects. So be forewarned they may say its safe now but it's just a matter of time.

bambam922's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Redmandx View Post
    I advise everyone to avoid their bots as tempting as they are. You will eventually get banned. Lost many Rift accounts with these guys and then they gave up after 4-5 ban waves . And Blizzard is suing or has sued them. Just bad news altogether. Don't get me wrong their product is well done but it is highly detectable because it injects. So be forewarned they may say its safe now but it's just a matter of time.
    Please do not spread false information.
    Honorbuddy has never had a detection. I have been using the bot since its release and have been banned because of my own stupidity.
    Also, Bossland has a good case against Blizzard since the case is based in Germany, where copyright laws are more in their favor than in the US.

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bambam922 View Post
    Please do not spread false information.
    Honorbuddy has never had a detection. I have been using the bot since its release and have been banned because of my own stupidity.
    Also, Bossland has a good case against Blizzard since the case is based in Germany, where copyright laws are more in their favor than in the US.
    It's not false information when I lost 3 Rift accounts using Ryftomate, along with everyone else. Then I sat back and waited for them to work it out and checked their forums daily, and read about 2-3 more ban waves. Then what do you know, they scrap the whole project because it looks like Trion had their number and wasn't as lazy as Blizzard when it came to combating botters.

As for you eluding that I'm stupid and that's why I got banned, I wasn't reported by a player, I was part of ban waves in Rift where EVERYONE who used it was banned. Do some research before you try to debunk a guy (me) who is just trying to save people time and money by warning them about these types of bots.

As for the lawsuit, I just stated they were/are being sued, that's a fact. I did not go further into it because frankly I don't care and don't play WoW.

Good day, sir!
    Last edited by Redmandx; 05-07-2012 at 01:13 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not false information when I lost 3 Rift accounts using Ryftomate, along with everyone else. Then I sat back and waited for them to work it out and checked their forums daily, and read about 2-3 more ban waves. Then what do you know, they scrap the whole project because it looks like Trion had their number and wasn't as lazy as Blizzard when it came to combating botters.

As for you eluding that I'm stupid and that's why I got banned, I wasn't reported by a player, I was part of ban waves in Rift where EVERYONE who used it was banned. Do some research before you try to debunk a guy (me) who is just trying to save people time and money by warning them about these types of bots.

As for the lawsuit, I just stated they were/are being sued, that's a fact. I did not go further into it because frankly I don't care and don't play WoW.

Good day, sir!
    As someone who uses Honorbuddy and has been using it for a year now, i have YET to be banned. Why? Because im not a stupid idiot who bots UNREALISTICLY. Botting for 12 to 18 hours STRAIGHT is just plain RETARDED. And what did you do after you lost your FIRST Rift acct? Probably the same botting habit you had when you lost the first one. There is no "BAN WAVE" because with all the shit ive been doing I should have been banned MONTHS ago. I am currently the AH KING and its well known but im not greedy and im not unrealistic when it comes to botting. There is only 1 certainty and it is this:

You know WTF you're doing, you're not a little baby anymore. If you bot you RISK getting caught. It is YOUR risk so stop crying and move on.

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    As someone who uses Honorbuddy and has been using it for a year now, i have YET to be banned. Why? Because im not a stupid idiot who bots UNREALISTICLY. Botting for 12 to 18 hours STRAIGHT is just plain RETARDED. And what did you do after you lost your FIRST Rift acct? Probably the same botting habit you had when you lost the first one. There is no "BAN WAVE" because with all the shit ive been doing I should have been banned MONTHS ago. I am currently the AH KING and its well known but im not greedy and im not unrealistic when it comes to botting. There is only 1 certainty and it is this:

You know WTF you're doing, you're not a little baby anymore. If you bot you RISK getting caught. It is YOUR risk so stop crying and move on.
    Are you just bored and trying to argue? I swear you and the other guy do not know how to read or something. I never used HONORBUDDY for WoW, I don't play WoW and never botted in WoW, so STFU about that pile of garbage of a game. And yes BAN WAVES are a REAL thing. And did I bot for 12-18 hours a day? No. I botted for maybe 8 hours tops at a time when I'd go to sleep, and I never used any public profiles or paths, I always created my own. If you did some research you'd see that Ryftomate users were getting bans for just for a few hours, there were even some people who bought 1 day passes, tried it, didn't like it, and still got banned when Trion decided to put another wave of bans out. It's called detection, not STUPID people botting and being reported by players.

Also, doing a little google work it shows that when Blizzard put warden into place, there was a ban wave for people using HB, so again you fail at saying there is no such thing as a ban wave.

Congratulations on being the "AH KING" on your server. WoW is a dying game, and was NOT my point of reference for this company's bot. If you actually read my previous posts I was referring to my history with their other product RYFTOMATE and the outcome of that for me and several others.

Yes, there's always risks of losing your account when botting, but with bots such as these that inject, there's almost a 100% that you will eventually be detected, unlike spacebotting where only stupidity will get you banned.

Again WTF is with people lashing out at me when all I was doing was forewarning those who actually want to keep their accounts? Grow up and go take your anger out somewhere else. kid.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you just bored and trying to argue? I swear you and the other guy do not know how to read or something. I never used HONORBUDDY for WoW, I don't play WoW and never botted in WoW, so STFU about that pile of garbage of a game. And yes BAN WAVES are a REAL thing. And did I bot for 12-18 hours a day? No. I botted for maybe 8 hours tops at a time when I'd go to sleep, and I never used any public profiles or paths, I always created my own. If you did some research you'd see that Ryftomate users were getting bans for just for a few hours, there were even some people who bought 1 day passes, tried it, didn't like it, and still got banned when Trion decided to put another wave of bans out. It's called detection, not STUPID people botting and being reported by players.

Also, doing a little google work it shows that when Blizzard put warden into place, there was a ban wave for people using HB, so again you fail at saying there is no such thing as a ban wave.

Congratulations on being the "AH KING" on your server. WoW is a dying game, and was NOT my point of reference for this company's bot. If you actually read my previous posts I was referring to my history with their other product RYFTOMATE and the outcome of that for me and several others.

Yes, there's always risks of losing your account when botting, but with bots such as these that inject, there's almost a 100% that you will eventually be detected, unlike spacebotting where only stupidity will get you banned.

Again WTF is with people lashing out at me when all I was doing was forewarning those who actually want to keep their accounts? Grow up and go take your anger out somewhere else. kid.
    None of us will deny that Ryftomate was a huge flop. Trion's cluster**** of an anti-cheat beat us outright. (And is still beating people to this day)

Also, if you're going to argue points, at least get your facts straight. Warden was around years before Honorbuddy even hit the market. Honorbuddy itself has never seen a ban wave. Gatherbuddy however, did. And that was more of a side-effect of Blizzard's change to detect a Lua hack. (Gatherbuddy just happened to write to the same bit of memory for something completely unrelated.) It has seen one banwave since its existence.

With that said, we're well aware of how the SWTOR anti-cheat works.

Either way, next time you decide to flame another user on this site, you'll be on a vacation. Please read the site rules before you post again. Thanks!
    Last edited by Apoc; 05-07-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Either way, next time you decide to flame another user on this site, you'll be on a vacation. Please read the site rules before you post again. Thanks!
    I was flamed by two people, yet I am getting the warning? Again I wasn't posting false information or trying to hijack the thread to plug another bot or anything, I was merely sharing my experience with their other products and warning people because Trion and Bioware unlike Blizzard aren't lazy when it comes to botting/exploiting and if it injects it will be detected.

But topic is dead, I'm done. Enjoy the bot, and I truly hope you all don't get detected.
    Last edited by Redmandx; 05-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.

qbert34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was flamed by two people, yet I am getting the warning? Again I wasn't posting false information or trying to hijack the thread to plug another bot or anything, I was merely sharing my experience with their other products and warning people because Trion and Bioware unlike Blizzard aren't lazy when it comes to botting/exploiting and if it injects it will be detected.

But topic is dead, I'm done. Enjoy the bot, and I truly hope you all don't get detected.
    I think it is clear that you were not the original aggressor. You received a warning because, well, look at who gave it to you. Haha. Quite a bit of bias, obviously.

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qbert34 View Post
    I think it is clear that you were not the original aggressor. You received a warning because, well, look at who gave it to you. Haha. Quite a bit of bias, obviously.
    Yep, I just put two and two together and realized Apoc is affiliated with the bot, so oh well. I was being honest and not slandering their product.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qbert34 View Post
    In this case he was, but my statement wasn't aimed at him directly. (Even if it came off that way, which I apologize for).

The first reply to his post was correcting his misinformation (on Warden specifically, and the detection of other products that weren't Ryftomate)

Yep, I just put two and two together and realized Apoc is affiliated with the bot, so oh well. I was being honest and not slandering their product.
    Being honest was actually slandering our product (which I'm perfectly fine with to be honest. It wasn't exactly our shining moment...). You're free to say what you want as long as its within the site rules here. Hence why your posts are still around. If I was biased, I'd have deleted them by now.

FYI; Ryftomate is the only product we've ever done that injects a full library. We won't be taking that route again unless we're absolutely positive that its safe.

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets hope buddy wing releases the PvP bot before the game flops.

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    lets hope buddy wing releases the PvP bot before the game flops.
    I'm all for bots, but man something about PvP bots irk me, specially since PvP is the part of the game that I personally enjoy and look forward to on most MMOs.
    But when you get teamed with people using bots, it just plain sucks. And I don't care how sophisticated a bot is, it will never play a Warzone the way someone who is actually behind the keyboard.

I get that just like anything else in MMOs, PvP is a grind, but Bioware has made it so you can buy expertise gear right when you hit 50 so you can hold your own even against players in full Battlemaster sets. Obviously people in full War Hero gear will still pwn you, but they deserve to, cause it's a long drive to get that gear and yes you could argue the need for a bot there, but those who have War Hero gear now haven't had a sophisticated bot to do it for them (yes I know there's a few out there but they are blatantly obvious and I've read of numerous users of said bots being reported.).

All in all, PvE botting, Space botting is cool and doesn't hurt anyone, but PvP botting does take the fun out of other people's game time. Just my two cents.

trlol's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agreed, i dont like any form of cheating in pvp...but the thing is, if you really think about it gear grind shouldn't be a factor, just skill..so its also a problem with the game itself

sorry about the offtopic but since its just a advertising topic, im helping by bump'ing it ;p

Redmandx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trlol View Post
    if you really think about it gear grind shouldn't be a factor, just skill..so its also a problem with the game itself
    I agree. WoW killed MMO PvP by introducing the gear > skill factor. I truly miss the days of UO an DAoC where it was a good connection speed and skill that made a player good at PvP. Ahhhh memories! Maybe one day a game like that will exist again, but doubtful. Too many crybabies in MMOs nowadays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast