wtt/wts swtor account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mesholol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtt/wts swtor account

as the title says i'm willing to trade or sell my swtor account for a valid tera key or 30$

my account contains 46 days of playtime ( as of today) and 30 days bonus (founder bonus, as I preordered it and played it since the first day), it's also a standart edition(the only bonus is the colored saber/rifle crystal)

Ok, moving on to the characters:
    -1 human juggernaut dps lvl 50( augumented gear, purple crystal saber, 400 slicing and treasure hunting, 160 synthweaving, 110% mount, + bank full of mats and things to sell
    -1 sith assasin pure blood lvl 35 (decent leveling gear, crew skills are kinda of low becouse i tend to change them to please my other crafting needs)
    -1 jedi sentinel mirialan lvl 41 (decent lvlig gear, crew skills are 160+, kinda low on cash)
    this is on Luka Sene EU

I also have characters on Frostclaw EU,
    -sith marauder human lvl 40 ( custom lvling gear, 280+ biochem and 350+ biochem related skills, and some cash)
    -chiss operative lvl 22 ( athiss gear pieces and lvl 10 valor + like 70k creds,crew skills are low (hence the fact that i'm lvl 22)
    -31 cyborg bounty hunter (perfect lvling gear in the bag, the purple pieces require lvl 32 and 33, crew skills ~ 90

feel free to contact me via email @ [email protected]

wtt/wts swtor account
    mesholol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump