0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can't log in

hi i can't log in the ****ing game because i forgot one of security answer What is your favorite movie?
    i am 100% sure my answer was stalker but in my opinion the ****ing bioware change it
    i can't play since 2 days **** off, any idea?

can't log in
    trlol's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    call customer support

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if i should laugh or just do a IRL facepalm. Just mail them and say that you forgot some login credentials and you can send a passport photo or something that you confirm your the real person for the account.

fktln's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for contacting us regarding your Security Questions.

Unfortunately , in order to better protect your account, all Security Question issues are dealt with via our Customer Service telephone support.

You can contact our Customer Service team toll-free over the phone by calling the numbers listed below:

• USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
    • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
    •(Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555

Please replace the ‘+’at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is ‘00’, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555.) If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Sincerely,

Ramon
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

We would love to hear your feedback on our Customer Service and invite you to fill out the following survey which will help us to continually improve our support!
    https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=5205070

fktln's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a ****ing comedy why should i call those mother****ers... bioware is the biggest n00b gamemaker team ever , i will not call em,. reset my ****ing questions

fktln's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao As you may know, we recently announced our Legacy Promotion for subscribers who had achieved certain criteria. Each of the accounts were given 30 days of free time within at no additional charge.

Your account was mistakenly given an incorrect number of days due to a technical issue. We have corrected the error and your account summary should now reflect the 30 additional days properly.

You may review your account details at https://account.swtor.com/user/login. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team at Star Wars: The Old Republic | Contact Customer Service.

We would like to once again thank you for your patience and we sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy Star Wars: The Old Republic.

May the Force be with you.

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

trlol's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get out of my internet