LF PvE Boost Contractors - US Alliance/Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF PvE Boost Contractors - US Alliance/Horde

Hi.

I have been getting quite a lot of orders for PvE boosts with my levelling service, and me and my guild simply can't keep up with the demand, especially for Firelands 7/7H and Pureblood Firehawk runs.

What I'm looking for are people or guilds who I can call upon when we're overbooked to do these runs. Since we are not doing the work, you can expect to keep nearly all of the profit, we will only take a very small portion of it.

I'm after Horde or Alliance guilds in US/Oceanic that can provide the following services when required on time without an issue.

• 6/7H Firelands
    • 7/7H Firelands with no Pureblood
    • 7/7H Firelands with Pureblood
    • H Rag only
    • H Rag + Pureblood
    • Corrupted Firehawk
    • Dragonslayer/of the Four Winds/Blackwing's Bane
    • T11 Meta Mount

Your pricing needs to be similar from ours (we can take around 10% extra on our prices, we'll absorb those costs, but we're open to negotiation).

Your runs need to be a full carry - i.e. the character will most likely be in greens. Also, any loot that can be used by the character should be included.

All payments will be made in full after the carry is complete for your first run, just to make sure it is legitimate. After you have completed your first run, payments will be made 50% before 50% after, and after you have our confidence all payments will be made 100% upfront to before the raid. This is open to negotiation if you can convince us you will carry out runs if we pay upfront.

If you're interested in this, please contact me on Skype - railed.mmo

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you feel you have anything else of value to offer, such as H Deathwing, ICC / Uld drake groups and such. We're open to anything we can offer our clients!

LF PvE Boost Contractors - US Alliance/Horde
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Still looking for more.