WoW EU Account - CHEAP !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

harryking123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW EU Account - CHEAP !!

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Account for sale.

Level 85's: (All 85's are epic geared, 380 ilvl+. Fully pvp geared and rated arena teams too).

Mage, Rogue, Druid, Hunter, Paladin and Death Knight.

Alt's:

80 Warlock, 73 Priest, 70 Shaman and other low levels. (All with heirlooms)

Account includes:

10,000 Gold spread across account.

Rare mounts: Fiery Warhorse, Rivendare's Deathcharger, Chopper, Ravenlord and White Hawkstrider.

Epic Flying on all characters (Even 70+ alts).

All proffessions spread across account, maxed out & patterns/recipes etc.

Off spec gear for all classes.

PvP sets for all classes.

Decent & Helpful raiding/pvp guild for all characters to stay in. (Optional)

Achievements spread across characters including hard modes, heroic modes, end content etc.

All in all you're getting a well played, very good account with loads of extra's for a very cheap price.

I'M ACCEPTING ANY OFFERS!

I'm willing to consider any offers, really need the account gone ASAP, with quick cash or Paypal.

Secret account question will be given so you have full control over the account once purchased.

This is a very good deal, ideal for any new players to WoW as you'll get a start with well geared characters and lots of extra's that'll help you along the way.

Email me to get hold of me, [email protected].

Thankyou for your time.

WoW EU Account - CHEAP !!