0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Repeat end of chapter 2 as Inquisitor

I think this would work for any quest that involves a similar trigger.
    The sorc chapter 2 ending random chest boxes have dropped a couple orange items for me so far. I'm not doing this at level but I imagine it would be pretty good xp
    There are probably better exploits but I'm pretty sure this isn't working as intended.

After finishing the class quest segment on Hoth you get a quest item (I don't recall the specific verbiage) that tells you to speak to Drellik on the spacedock
    Use the shuttle to go directly to your ship, skipping the space dock
    Exit your ship, entering the space dock
    Speak to Drellik
    take the elevator to the spacedock (not your ship)
    This will trigger the quest items that tells you to talk to Drellik, bugging the quest (because you've already talked to Drellik)
    Go to your ship, leave Hoth, return to Hoth, this will trigger the quest event that lets you finish chapter 2 (go to dromond kaas, blah blah blah)
    Now after you finish chapter 2, as long as you still have the bugged quest item telling you to talk to Drellik you can re-initiate and repeat the end of chapter 2 every time you visit Hoth.

Essentially since 1.2 allows you to skip the spacedock to go to your ship you can now execute quest events involving space docks in the wrong order, bugging the quests allowing for repetition.

Repeat end of chapter 2 as Inquisitor
    Infinitix's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You use to be able to do this before in a similar way but they patched it. Seems they "unpatched" it with 1.2 lol.