85 lvl druid, nothing fancy, 25 euro Arathor EU horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 lvl druid, nothing fancy, 25 euro Arathor EU horde

Hi guys, I want to sell my account that has 85 level Tauren Druid on it. The druid doesn't have epic gear or whatsoever, it's on Arathor EU Horde side. Upon purchase you will receive all the info u could need for it including an ID. It has Herbalism and Mining for professions (maxed) used to be a farming character. The account is active until 2nd May, no gold in it (like 150-200g) but has some left over mats that are worth at least 2k gold. The account is eligible for RAF and SoR.

Contact me on skype the_dark_side_mandork or msn [email protected] ty.
    If you buy it within 24 hours I'll drop the price down to 25 euro if not then 30 euro, and the prices are final no discussions on it.

As you can see on my rep page I already have some rep from buying/selling accounts and other stuff in the forum.

85 lvl druid, nothing fancy, 25 euro Arathor EU horde
    Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20 euro! if you buy it now! You will get any kind of info that you will ever possibly need for this account!

P.S. nothing fancy means no epics.