[Selling] US Battle.net Account - Level 85, 80, and 70 - Starcraft 2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

spectre123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Selling] US Battle.net Account - Level 85, 80, and 70 - Starcraft 2

Hello Everyone!

I am looking to sell my Battle.net Account as a whole! This includes a Level 85 Shaman, a Level 80 Mage, and a Level 70 Druid, Starcraft 2 and Starcraft Anthology. All characters are HORDE.

I am looking for a VERY low price of $150 (US) for this account. (This account in total has about $200-$300 spent on it)

I will give you the full account, no strings attached. I will even give you my phone number so you can have verification that i am selling this account, and for some reassurance towards me not taking back the account.

Reason as to why i am selling the account:
    I have moved on from World of Warcraft and the PC gaming community as a whole and no longer want to play WoW. I also have an item that i wish to buy in real life with the money that i will obtain from this sale.

All payments will be done through GIFTING on Paypal to assure that you do no perform a charge back, etc.

Contact me for more details: [email protected]

I will provide Armory links and other information once you contact me!
    Thank you!

[Selling] US Battle.net Account - Level 85, 80, and 70 - Starcraft 2