Boost Service, Heroic Madness/Ragnaros Mount, titles, loot [US] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Worldboss's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boost Service, Heroic Madness/Ragnaros Mount, titles, loot [US]

With the impending release of Mists of Pandaria we have very limited spots still available! Only 7 spots remain for Heroic Dragon Soul and 4 for Heroic Ragnaros. Do not miss out on your chance for these mounts as they will become a 1% drop rate come September the 25th!

We have been selling acheivements and mounts for the last two expansions
    US SERVERS!!!!
    Dragon Soul
    Savior of Azeroth and Handmaiden $200 USD or 250,000 gold(includes a madness weapon of your choice)
    Handmaiden only if you have Savior title $150 USD or 200,000gold
    Full 8/8 H 25 man with any loot you want and Mount $250
    add cluster to 8/8 +$50
    6/8 H clusters $50
    Fangs of the Father full legendary $750

FirelandsSOLD OUT
    Glory of the Firelands raider $125(this requires 2 weeks)
    Firelord Only- 85k or $100usd
    Firelord and Purblood Firehawk- 150k or $165(currently booked out to mid august)
    Pureblood Firehawk only(Means you must have killed heroic ragnaros multiple times on that character)- 100k or $125usd
    Siphons for 6/7 H 10 man, seething cinder, or eternal embers(weekly)- 40k or $50 UD
    Full Tarecgosa- $600

Tier 11
    Glory of the Catclysm raider $150(this requires 2 weeks)
    Heroic BoT full clear $75
    Heroic BWD full clear $75
    Heroic Al'Akir(Of the Four Winds) or Nefarian(Blackwing's Bane)- $40 each
    Sinestra(Dragonslayer)- $50

Wotlk
    10 or 25 Man Glory of the Ulduar Raider $75
    10 or 25 Man Glory of the Icecrown raider $75
    1 week of full Shadowfrost shards for Shadowmourne or 1 week of Val'anyer fragments, all done on 25 man Hard mode $50
    OS 10 or 25 Man drake $50

What if what I want is not listed?
    Pretty simple just send an email to [email protected] let us know exactly what you are looking to buy and I can get to work on pricing it out.

What about other payment methods?
    We are open to all payment methods(paypal only for USD) TCG items etc, just send us an email and let us know what you have and what you want to trade it for and we can work things out!

Plese email me at [email protected] this is the preferred contact method to get the ball rolling. We have a decent range of times available to do these runs, the most preferred is Wed or Sun evenings but we as always will work with our buyers.

or pst Donthealme, Worldboss, or Pathosìs(the I is alt+141) on horde side of Baelgun

Originally Posted by Gigaman222 View Post
    These guys are amazing, the response was quick, friendly, and professional! These guys treat you as a player and not as "another guy getting in on a run" I was able to get everything I needed/wanted from heroic Ragnaros, not only did I get the mount, but the helm token AND the 2-handed mace droped! They even said they have been doing 20+ runs on heroic rag and that was the first time seeing the mace drop. Not only did I get my moneys worth but more than I ever expected. I HIGHLY refer these guys, they are amazing!!!! Thanks again for the awesome run and the prompt and polite service, I will be using your guys service again!
    Originally Posted by loki334 View Post
    +rep Very friendly group and smooth kill will most likely be using this service again
    Originally Posted by gimmedatorange View Post
    Great group, added them to realid last night, started talking about legendary siphons and asked what the earliest we could do the run, at about 9:15 est he told me they were stood up by a buyer and could do firelands for my siphons, they told me I could join them in mumble if I wanted too, and I took the opportunity he even waited before each boss to explain them to me so that I could actually feel like I helped. Cleared 6/7 H got my siphons and as I was thanking them for bringing me I asked about the Rag Mount, after a brief discussion he offered me a discount for buying both and I got to experience heroic ragnaros. Was a very easy run, very easy to deal with and hopefully next week because of them I will finally have my legendary!
    Originally Posted by Franky
    funny hearing you tell the raid team they are slacking lol =p. I got more than enough gear heh, I remember you guys were talking about switching server and such? What server would you guys be on? (assuming your still horde) I'd definitely consider buying from you guys again in Mists, especially since cash is an available payment option and achievements will be shared anywaysso I could probably just level a character from scratch on that new server, anyways thanks again and let me know, I'll see you on thursday!
    Originally Posted by loki334 View Post
    Purchased H ICC25 for my legendary quest line was very fast! The raid was very entertaining as well :P +rep
    Originally Posted by TartToter View Post
    Minibump!

Oh yeah - I recently purchased a heroic run (including H Rag + mount) from these wonderful ladies and gentlemen, and it could not have gone any more smoothly. Payment was easy, the run was nice and quick, and they even let me hang out in their voice chat and took the time to go over their strat before pulling Rag. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who is interested. Best of luck in MoP!

Originally Posted by chaospaint View Post
    Recently purchased the "Firelord + Pureblood Firehawk Mount" and the service was awesome. I was logged on playing with some friends and was told they were ready when i was. I was brought in, summoned, given a run down of the fight and even got on Mumble with them. Fight was quick and easy and when all was said and done i was told to just need on whatever i wanted that the boss dropped. Was a overall great experience and im definitely going to come back in the future. I highly recommend these guys for any type of Mount or title gaining service.
    Originally Posted by triggerlappy View Post
    Loved the run - we got 1 week each for Heroic Firelands for the hubby and I. The whole team was very efficient, we got an invite on RealID about 15mins before the run time, and we both finished the whole thing in just a little over an hour (1hour and 10minutes on my time.) These guys have been very accommodating, they deliver exactly as promised, and are very professional. I wouldn't hesitate recommending these guys to anyone who wants to see high-level end content with a top raiding guild. Would do business again.
    Originally Posted by tripl3xx View Post
    Had a good heroic rag/hawk run with worldboss and his guildies! Offered for me to go into mumble but I have the lesser vent instead. Still gave me the run through phase by phase in /chat. I had a issue getting on in time prior and it was worked around which I appreciate very much! I was even lucky enough that the bow dropped!I Will use your service again in the future!
    Last edited by Worldboss; 09-15-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: User Request.

Boost Service, Heroic Madness/Ragnaros Mount, titles, loot [US]
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still have plenty of spots!

MrButter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by MrButter; 05-22-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrButter View Post
    If only you were alliance.
    haha you know how many times we hear that on our own server

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added tier 11 pricing as per a few requests.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still have a siphon and rag mount spot for next week!

Brainmanager's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well this guy is playing on US servers. i would suggest that you write it in your post just so people know it
    Last edited by Brainmanager; 04-20-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we are on US servers, had a huge misunderstanding with brainmanger due to this, lol
    Last edited by Worldboss; 04-20-2012 at 11:33 AM.

gimmedatorange's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great group, added them to realid last night, started talking about legendary siphons and asked what the earliest we could do the run, at about 9:15 est he told me they were stood up by a buyer and could do firelands for my siphons, they told me I could join them in mumble if I wanted too, and I took the opportunity he even waited before each boss to explain them to me so that I could actually feel like I helped. Cleared 6/7 H got my siphons and as I was thanking them for bringing me I asked about the Rag Mount, after a brief discussion he offered me a discount for buying both and I got to experience heroic ragnaros. Was a very easy run, very easy to deal with and hopefully next week because of them I will finally have my legendary!

Brainmanager's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Worldboss View Post
    Yes we are on US servers, had a huge misunderstanding with brainmanger due to this, lol
    yes we did but now we can have a laugh about it that we didnt check that before 8-) hehe

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, for the feedback hopefully luck will be on your side next week for the siphons. To clarify we were indeed not stood up, due to an oversight by both braindamage and myself we found that we were unable to do the run since we are US and he in on EU.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stil;l have rag spots.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a ton of open spots this week

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next two weeks for rag mount are spoken for. Starting the list for handmaidens, still have siphon spots.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hand maidens! get on the list, we will only be selling a limited amount of them

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast