Need Someone To Send me a " Recruit of Friend Pass for WOW USA" You keep Rocket! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TrollShaman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Someone To Send me a " Recruit of Friend Pass for WOW USA" You keep Rocket!

Well I recently just sold my main world of warcraft account USA servers of course because I wanted to start off fresh.. I am looking for someone to please send me a invite into the Recruit a friend program So I get the leveling buffs... This account you will be sending the recruit a friend program to will become my main account and it benefits both of us... All I'm asking is someone to please send a Recruit a friend to WOW to my email address which is [email protected]. We will both benefit within the first week I will be adding a 60 day gamecard to start the wow grind all over again and the person that sends this invite will recieve 30 DAYS OF GAMETIME FREE THEMSELVES FOR RECRUITING ME FROM BLIZZ!! the person who sent me the invite will Recieve the Touring Rocket Moon from blizz FREE... How can anyone pass this offer up you really dont gotta do anything really.... So please help me and yourself out and send me invite for the recruit a friend program to my email please which is again [email protected]

Thanks So Much Guys
    TS!!!
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 04-13-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Need Someone To Send me a " Recruit of Friend Pass for WOW USA" You keep Rocket!
    KRSjr's Avatar Knight-Champion CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a email list building tactic

RandomKid12's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    Sounds like a email list building tactic
    People don't get your email when you invite them through RAF. Unless these people are emailing this guy through the same email as their Battle.net, so don't do that people, lol. Probably fake yes, but no harm in trying.

Sent you a RaF OP.