WTS - (EU) Lvl 85 BIS DK + 6x 85 Alts, + Diablo 3, + Gametime paid till January £100 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kazababy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS - (EU) Lvl 85 BIS DK + 6x 85 Alts, + Diablo 3, + Gametime paid till January £100

Hi there,

First thing i want to say is I have quit this game, this is a legitimate sale, with the sale I can provide all information required including secret question and answer and a copy of my ID (drivers license) incase you ever have to recover the account. I am the original owner of this account and have never botted hacked or cheated and the account has never received any warnings.

Level 85 Death Knight item lvl 407, 8/8 DS Heroic Saviour of Azeroth. .

Also has full Cataclysmic PVP gear.

Level 85 Shaman item lvl 400 ish

Level 85 Druid item lvl 400 ish

+ Level 85 Priest, 85 Warrior, 85 Rogue & 85 Hunter

The characters are all on high populated realms.

The account has in the region of 20-30k gold in total over the characters.

The account is signed up for the annual pass so you will also receive diablo 3, the account also has access to MOP Beta.

The account is paid for up until January 2013 which is a full 1 year after it signed up for the annual pass. Just to reiterate this account has been prepaid for in gametime until January 2013.

I live in the UK so will accept payment via paypal or via bank transfer.

My price is £100, please send me a forum PM or addme on skype Roflolollool to discuss however please know i will not accept any lower than £100.

WTS - (EU) Lvl 85 BIS DK + 6x 85 Alts, + Diablo 3, + Gametime paid till January £100