Rated Battleground & Arena Boosting - R1 Players - Best Prices!  www.WoWCarry.com menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wowcarry_'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raffle $5 ticket. RBGs & Arena Boosting - R1 Players - Best Prices! www.WoWCarry.com

Cheapest Prices on the Web! Guaranteed

WORLD'S BEST BOOSTERS
    US - Alliance & Horde
    EU - Horde

WowCarry.com
    RAFFLE, Razer Naga Epic and/or 2200 RBGs only $5 a ticket
    Send to our pay pal [email protected], In subject please put either Razer or 2200. Yes, you can buy multiple tickets. There will be a option on our website shortly!

We are affiliated with the worlds best players, All are Multi Rank 1 and famous for countless tournament wins and videos!
    We offer the most Affordable, Fastest and most Secured service out!

Average time to complete order 1 hour after we process your order to 2 days

Not only do we offer the best prices on RBGS & Arena but we also sell Leveling, Honor, Gold, Pve, Account and much more!

Not only do we offer these great services but we also like to take care of our customers with our affiliate system. We value our customers in such a high regard that once u have used our services, you become an affiliate which means anyone you recomend/uses the link we provide you to use will actually give you a % of their payment.

If you stream and are looking to increase your viewers, We will add you to our Stream Page! We have helped hundreds come from a mere 10 viewers average to thousands. We also provide banners on our website for those who stream to use. Great way to rake in the extra money!

Below is several skype chats between recent customers

Easy as 3 simple steps!!

Just minutes after, you will be contacted via Phone, Email, Skype, MSN, We will then introduce you to the person playing your account. Then sit back and Relax

Need your stream modified or banner / twitch paged customized let us know. For only $65 or $25 for banner. Example: Bgoodz22

Contact me on skype for this option bgcarry, wowcarry,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raffle,
    Razer Naga Epic and/or 2200 RBGs only $5 a ticket Retail price $129

Started
    4/19/2012

Enter to win a BRAND NEW RAZER NAGA EPIC for only $5
    In the Subject line please put Razer

Email:
    Ownedcore user name:
    In the Message (optional):

Enter to win 2200 RBGs only $5 - This applies to any rating below 2200
    In the Subject line please put 2200 RBGS

Sent to certified Paypal = [email protected]

Please if you enter, reply to this thread. "Entered" This way when we announced the winner you will return to the thread and put your feed back! Depending on the amount of entries we possibly will have 2 wieners per raffles so a total of 4 winners.

Questions:
    Can I buy multiple tickets?
    Yes, You may buy more then 1 ticket to increase your odds.

So the more that enter the more that can win, So spread the word. This is just a start of the WORLD BEST MMO WEBSITE. We will hold many more events and even enter to win free items in the future!
    Last edited by wowcarry_; 04-22-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Rated Battleground & Arena Boosting - R1 Players - Best Prices!  www.WoWCarry.com
    lilaaby's Avatar Master Sergeant

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used these guys on 5 seperate occasions, dk 0-2200 aswell as 22-2400, rogue 0-2200 aswell as 22-2400, Priest 0-2200. All done within the same day and for a good price. Im gona have a crack at the gold/leveling service soon see how it goes. over all 10/10 service would recomend to everyone.

Bamf1991's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used this service three times now. First time was RGB carry from 1800-2200, and actually it ended up being 2300. When I found out whom was playing my account, I had literally a smile from ear to ear. The pilots are literally the best in the world. My pilot was very nice, and kept me in the loop the whole time. Service was very fast and safe. I've also purchased 2 honor grind packages. I will definately be using WOWCARRY.com in the future.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10% off all orders 4/10/2012

Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also offer brand new accounts, fully customized how you want it. You tell use what you want and give us a budget and will get it done. For more info on this please contact us via skype

Email: [email protected]

Cheers

HappyWarlock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was first introduced to WoW Carry, I was skeptical of both the company itself and the entire process they would adopt in order to get my warlock from an RBG rating of 1800 to 2200. I had 2 particular concerns at the time. Firstly, I was afraid that Blizzard would either suspend or ban my account, and secondly, I was worried that WoW Carry would just hijack my account and take my money. Nevertheless, I took a leap of faith (every pun intended) and decided to try them out. I'm very glad that I made that decision.

The services offered by WoW Carry exceeded all of my expectations. Right from the beginning, the company gave me individualized attention through their dedicated Skype account and patiently answered all my questions thoroughly and swiftly. Even after I had purchased my package, the response time of Skype messages was just as fast as before. One of the things that alleviated my concerns and impressed me the most was that the company took a very active approach in informing me of the status of my carry and my account; not once was I left in the dark. After all administrative and payment issues were dealt with, I was introduced to my pilot and had the opportunity to ask him even more questions. I was both shocked and pleased when I found out who was going to play my toon. I soon realized that WoW Carry was not lying when they claimed that their employees were famous for their tournament wins and movies. I personally found my pilot to be very friendly and accommodating.

The speed in which they completed the carry also greatly impressed me. It was satisfying to know that I wouldn't be locked out of my account for days while the company was working on my carry. The whole process took only about 2 hours and my CR went well above 2300 since the group's MMR was around 3100 (so I was told).

This was my first purchase for a carry, so I can't compare it with another company's services, but I can confidently say that you probably won't find another company that's more dedicated and organized than these guys. They were always very responsive on Skype and I found their prices to be quite reasonable (if you search for other similar services, you'll see that these guys undercut other companies by roughly 30%).

Overall, I had a great experience with these guys and, oh yes, I would definitely hire them again

Regards,

Warlock on Kel'Thuzad
    (For personal reasons, I would like to remain anonymous)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All orders over 2300 today are 15% off, Contact via skype.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of our orders are completed same day!

PallySelfService's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just took the leap of faith tonight and ordered with wowcarry. They have been very professional thus far, and they boosted my rbg rating from 1600-2100 in a matter of hours. I anticipate finishing a 2200 carry this weekend. When that happens I will without a doubt call this an A+ service.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we do HORDE, Also 15% off all 2300 + orders still going, Today will be the last day on this promotion

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5% off all orders today, Remember to check out our affiliate system. Refer people to make 10 - 20% of anything they purchase for ever.

Today we are offering 15% to all referrers, How this will work today is contact us via skype and once they pay will give you 15% of what they order. Very easy money!!

Best,
    Wowcarry.com
    Last edited by wowcarry_; 04-14-2012 at 08:28 PM.

italianguy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carry from 1400 - 2200 in less than a day!

Very fast and responsive! Always keeps you in the know.
    Had my mage carried from 1400-2200 in less than a day. Extremely pleased by the exemplary service. A++

Need a carry? Look no further.....

Last edited by italianguy; 04-15-2012 at 02:36 AM.

username1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great service, got 2400 easily

Exkhaos23's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is there to say about Wowcarry.com that others havent said?

I ordered a 2200 RBG carry from 338 and before I knew it I was a Marshall getting all the attention.

I would rate customer service 10/10 for their kindness and promptness to reply to you ASAP.

This is the only Carrying company I will ever use.

10/10 for WoWCarry.com

AIizee's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype hope to see you online soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast