WTB:  Shaman 5-85 powerlevel menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

antropine79's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB: Shaman 5-85 powerlevel

Looking for someone to powerlevel my dwarf shaman from 5-85 for me. Has heirloom shoulders, in a level 25 guild. Has 14 slot bags and a 100g to get him going.

I would like: 5-85 powerlevel by hand,
    Mining and herbalism to max with all mats mailed to alt, all cloth and boe's mailed to alt.
    Full ruthless resto set for 85 (leveling spec doesnt matter).
    310 flying

I am paypal verified. I can email from my paypal email which also matches my battlenet email which also matches my military email. I have purchased services from xmanlevel, Hi5 and gametime from pr3cious. I will pay half up front and the other half upon reaching level 60.

Please send me a message on skype with the cheapest you can get this done and the time required. Skype = djustin28390

edit to add that I also may be willing to trade my SWTOR account for the work. Orginial owner of the account and can provide all info for it.
    Last edited by antropine79; 04-03-2012 at 02:37 AM.

WTB:  Shaman 5-85 powerlevel
    bloodbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antropine79 View Post
    Looking for someone to powerlevel my dwarf shaman from 5-85 for me. Has heirloom shoulders, in a level 25 guild. Has 14 slot bags and a 100g to get him going.

I would like: 5-85 powerlevel by hand,
    Mining and herbalism to max with all mats mailed to alt, all cloth and boe's mailed to alt.
    Full ruthless resto set for 85 (leveling spec doesnt matter).
    310 flying

I am paypal verified. I can email from my paypal email which also matches my battlenet email which also matches my military email. I have purchased services from xmanlevel, Hi5 and gametime from pr3cious. I will pay half up front and the other half upon reaching level 60.

Please send me a message on skype with the cheapest you can get this done and the time required. Skype = djustin28390

edit to add that I also may be willing to trade my SWTOR account for the work. Orginial owner of the account and can provide all info for it.
    nevermind this post
    Last edited by bloodbad; 04-18-2012 at 11:14 AM.

antropine79's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moving back up from page 3. Still looking

lalalarawrla's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R