Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bot] Affection Bot

exes.rar
    scripts.rar

Added FULL 8 row inventory option.
    http://www.swtor-spy.com/companions/
    ^ use that if you dunno which gift.

ADDED 4/8 new files for clicking the first 4 rows, all these new files do is click the first 4 rows of whatever you put in them.
    This was just a quick addon. I'm working on making one for the entire inventory as well. Again if anyone will please help me I want to know how to make all these individual files one file with a menu or something. Thanks, Also when I am done I will clean up this post as well.

Hey yall I'm really lazy. I'm sure most of yall are too. I hate waiting on the timer untill I can use my next companion gift.

What this bot does is purchase the correct Rank gift either 1 or 2. Just load the correct script.

You need to empty the first 10 slots in your bag. Also set both the left and right bar on and your screen to 1366x768.
    Rank 1 Weapon was the first one I did and I did not set it to buy first. So the first round you will have to buy but it will re-fill it.

Be aware this will run untill you hit f6. HAVE CREDITS.

You can DL AutoIT if you like. I have included the script files or the exe files. Currently I have included Weapon Rank 1 and 2, Courting Rank 1 and Republic Rank 1.

More to come, "soon".

I made exe files. The files work great. 1366x768 fullscreen not windowed. Pull out your companion. Khem or Adronikus is what I made this for. I'll make others too. Face the vendor. Fill your first 10 slots with the Gifts from the vendor. Make sure when your cursor is just above your guys head it would click the vendor. Once you have the First 10 slots of you bag filled hit escape. You should have a blank screen and be standing in front of the vendor. Hit f5 and you are good to go. Have Credits!

Otherwise here ya go:

Download AutoIt if you want to modify this further or use the scriptsAttachment 6830Scripts. Or I have included the Exe's.
    Last edited by trendkilla254; 04-08-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Updated - added 4 row clicker

[Bot] Affection Bot
    trendkilla254's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is setup for level 1 Weapons, I'll post the level 2 weapons shortly. If anyone can tell me how to make a gui I'll do all of them eventually. I don't know how to make a gui. This is NOT my bot. This is just and EDIT of something I already had. I made changes. I take no credit for the original parts. I took it and learned from it. I would like to learn how to make a gui that would replace the ending click where it purchases new ones. It doesn't really even have to be a GUI, it could be a memo at the top of the screen, 1 for weapon 2 for trophy ect... and an if then statement in the coding somehow, if 1 was pressed at beginning of script then coords are = 1, if 2 pressed then coods are = 2, etc, if anyone knows how to do this please point me in the direct direction and I will continue.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Removed Long ass post and replaced with script file
    Last edited by trendkilla254; 04-04-2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Not Necessary, Script files now included

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be more useful if I just got all the positions for an entire bag?

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try this bot later, it's something that I could really use. Does it detect when you reach 10k affection, or does it keep buying gifts? Also, it could be useful if you get all positions for the bag, but bag size is variable depending on how many extra slots you unlock.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I will try this bot later, it's something that I could really use. Does it detect when you reach 10k affection, or does it keep buying gifts? Also, it could be useful if you get all positions for the bag, but bag size is variable depending on how many extra slots you unlock.
    This is the most simple bot. It does no detection. It is an AutoIT script. It only moves mouse and clicks. Presently you buy the first 10 gifts. it opens them, buys more, and repeats untill you stop it.

I am still learning AutoIT. What I have not figured out is how to make a menu. I would like to make a menu that will let someone pick the gift it purchases when you open the bot. Presently I have not done all of the types of purchasable gifts but prolly will within the week. It's not that hard to make them as I really only have to change 3 lines of code for it to change what type of gift it buys.

Also this won't take you to 10k as you can only buy rank 2 gifts. However I will be making a blank profile one that won't rebuy it will just use ever bag slot. That will also allow for the option if someone wants to do this in their ship they can but just won't be able to rebuy from the vendor. I'm not scared to stand in front of a vendor, but some ppl might.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have created a gui for the bot, however I have to rewrite all the seperate scripts into one file.

Posted from mobile device.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)