Fooblet's Casual Leveling/Farming/PVP Service (no bots) Safe and Convenient for you! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fooblet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fooblet's Casual Leveling/Farming/PVP Service (no bots) Safe and Convenient for you!

I'm just a bored college student who can play on your account and do whatever you'd want to get complete while you're asleep, at work, at school, or just unable to play. I've been playing this game since vanilla and I am very experienced in both leveling characters and pvp.

Prices will be based on progress made

I just play whenever its convenient for you and just let me know what you want me to do, whether its farming, pvp, level any character, or whatever you please, i can do it all.

I do not use botting programs or anything like that for the safety of your account

Payments will be through paypal

Email me with any questions you have.

Fooblet's Casual Leveling/Farming/PVP Service (no bots) Safe and Convenient for you!