EU -- Trading 85 rogue, 85 druid, 85 mage and 85 hunter! may sell for 160 euro menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fruz0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU -- Trading 85 rogue, 85 druid, 85 mage and 85 hunter! may sell for 160 euro

Hello Selling or trading - 160 Euros or Trading for something

Im Trading my wow account, that has a 85 blood elf female rogue @ Outland EU
    85 goblin mage @ Outland EU
    85 Tauren female Druid @ Outland EU
    and a 85 Night elf Female @ Frostmane EU

Chars are very simple, pvp geared and some few achievements, never liked pve so nothing pve here.
    Rogue got epic flying etc
    mage got epic flying
    druid got epic flying
    Hunter got 310% flying - Just got exalted with netherwing @ Netherdrake the best mount on that char.
    not all got professions, but the hunter got 525 enchanting and all recipies, and 525 first aid.

there is some simple information ^^

Hunter is the main char, after the rogue. used to play the rogue for mostly.. but Im a pvp'er - but doesnt got any good achievments in pvp yet, because i dont know what to play >.< changing and switching char all the time..

I would be happy for a DK or Warlock. pvp ofc ^^ achieves an other doesnt matter. Alliance would be awesome.
    But every offers are welcome !
    on the realm OUTLAND - I got all heirlooms to everyone, except fingers... ( tired of levling )

But first of all, Im the original owner, got SA and everything - Even going to give away a snap of my passport after we are finished ofc..
    Never got banned on the account.

please add me REAL ID: inside wow - for more info! and if you want to check out the chars.

-- [email protected] -- is the real ID ''''---..... you can also post a privatemessage, but will answer faster ingame instanly.

if you're buying - accepting paypal or if your from norway we can use other payment methods.
    Paypal vertified

sorry for a messy post, gotta be quick, arenas going on

EU -- Trading 85 rogue, 85 druid, 85 mage and 85 hunter! may sell for 160 euro