★XgamerX★Account unbanning (US/EU)★Battle.net NameChange★★Country Change★★ (20% OFF) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 12345 ... LastLast
    XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★XgamerX★Account unbanning (US/EU)★Battle.net NameChange★★Country Change★★ (20% OFF)

DUE TO PERSONAL AND BUSINESS REASONS I AM NOT LONGER OFFERING NAMECHANGE SERVICES IN THIS THREAD

UNBANNING IS STILL A POSSIBILITY BUT ON A MUCH MORE LIMITED BASIS

ANYONE WHO HAS A PENDING ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL GET IT TAKEN CARE OF ASAP

skype me xgamer.x

TESTIMONIALS
    Originally Posted by Kbe View Post
    I highly vouch for XGamerX, he guarantees the job to be done and finishes it in the quickest time possible very professionally. He stayed with me throughout and guided me through the journey, I bought 3 types of services from him, he completed them all within 2 hours. If you are thinking about purchasing any services, buy it from him, DEFINITELY! Moreover, he understands what he is doing and knows every aspect of his job profoundly and elaborately. His prices are not the lowest, but his guarantees are the highest.
    Originally Posted by Leetjerk View Post
    Great service, got an account banned and he managed to recover the account withing 6 hours with an apology from blizz to top it off. +Rep to him!
    Originally Posted by yogibear View Post
    dude you are the bomb! the name change has been completed no issues at all. Seriously didnt expect it to go so smoothly. i need to get some sleep but ill talk to you soon about merging the accounts now. Thanks so much
    Originally Posted by aporez View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. We understand your point of view and have thoroughly reviewed this issue. As a result, the account action has been removed from the account and all involved parties have been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    perma ban *account closed* reversed due to this amazing man
    Originally Posted by Nightshadey View Post
    Ohmygod, OH MY FKING GOD, I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH, HE GOT A GENDER NAME AND COUNTRY CHANGE ON MY BNET ACCOUNT
    He was also able to transfer the mounts off one of my side accounts onto my main account all in under 3 days,
    Please i beg of you all, if you are looking for someone to DO ANY SORT OF SERVICE ON YOUR ACCOUNT, XgamerX is your GUY.
    I will always have his back 100% and be on the lookout in the future for future services he is going to offer (Hint: It has to do with mounts).
    Originally Posted by pwdcore View Post
    got unbanned on my old vanilla account after 1 year of ban finaly got to see my scarab lord char again yay! ty!!!^^
    Originally Posted by dumars View Post
    Ordered namechange last day.
    Already got it working.. Less than 24h.
    I wanted to change i to a name that i dont even have a ID on, and i never thougt it would work, but this guy, he made it =)
    It worked directly and its very rare so i got 50% in refound. =)
    This is what i call real service.
    I will come back when i need more services! =)
    Originally Posted by Relican View Post
    He was able to get a name change done for me on an old account I had for SoR, though I was able to provide all details pertaining to the account... I had put it under a false name, but Blizzard wouldn't let me change it based on just my word. Wanted to move the toon I dinged to 80 (then leveled to 85) to my main but couldn't due to the last names. Got it done within a day (Spoke to him last night, when he submitted the appeal for a name change) and most of that length was just waiting on a response.

Thanks for the service, would recommend.
    Originally Posted by Gothlord View Post
    Lol, xGamerx is a really nice guy, i see him more as a friend now then just a service person, He gives good support and belive it or not everything worked out great, i got my name change and i'm happy with that, i will use this guy's service if i ever need it again, he is a really trust worthy person and i have never been so calm in my life when it's regarding money, he has all my trust and he will for always have that, Really good Job xGamerx, i really appriciate everything u have done, u will get a 5/5 from me, the bonus is that blizzard kept asking for info and xgamerx fixed it quicker then i thought it whould do, so don't be afraid that u won't get it, he will do everything possible to make u happy!

5/5*

+++ rep,

Originally Posted by cordes96 View Post
    Excellent Services Quick and Simple. Will be buying again. Thanks +Rep.
    Originally Posted by yakahz View Post
    purchased this service from him, was done within 1 hour and now I have all my favorite mounts on 2 accounts XD thanks
    Originally Posted by Swa666 View Post
    Great service, fast and smooth. Reliable, professional and very polite. Can definetly recomend this guy. Legit stuff
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    That's why he charges for it, because there is no easy way to do it. Yes, it's possible, but not by any legitimate means.
    Anyways though, XGamerX is my favorite guy when it comes to things like this. I've dealt with him before, and he's always been awesome, so have no fear in trusting him. His rep should speak for itself though.
    Originally Posted by Dreadwastes View Post
    I wished I had met this guy a year ago. For the past year I've been looking to get my account name changed, I've been scammed, lied to and never ended up be able to get a name change completed. This guy did it in 24hrs. This guy is the bomb! I would not go to anyone else anymore. I don't usually care too much about the price as long as I get results, but xgamerx was the cheapest name change service I have seen, and I've done my trial and error research on name changes!
    Originally Posted by DreadyDK View Post
    Serious this must be the best service i'we ever payed for, ordred a B-net name change. Got help all the way and now its done. +++++++++++ To XgamerX and his possi.
    Originally Posted by mansellboi View Post
    Great service, xgamer got my account unbanned with in 24 hrs, 1st ticket submited, was banned for the selling of in game currenc, A++++++++
    Last edited by XGamerX; 03-13-2013 at 10:53 PM.

★XgamerX★Account unbanning (US/EU)★Battle.net NameChange★★Country Change★★ (20% OFF)
    Extraview's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you let me know the maximum time limit on when the ban was implemented? ie if the account was banned like 1yr ago can you still recover the account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Extraview View Post
    Can you let me know the maximum time limit on when the ban was implemented? ie if the account was banned like 1yr ago can you still recover the account?
    Yes. in fact it can sometimes be easier depending on the situation

shaman666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a PM

bloodbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone bought this from him yet
    Success?

Battler624's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ i am trying to buy from him but he's too slow to reply... it takes half-hour for him to reply...

bloodbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep me updated.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Battler624 View Post
    ^^ i am trying to buy from him but he's too slow to reply... it takes half-hour for him to reply...
    Takes a half hour for me to reply because I am usually either raiding or at work. I appologize for this
    I am on skype right now if you would like to talk

Nemonik's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking on skype rite nao

Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was able to get a name change done for me on an old account I had for SoR, though I was able to provide all details pertaining to the account... I had put it under a false name, but Blizzard wouldn't let me change it based on just my word. Wanted to move the toon I dinged to 80 (then leveled to 85) to my main but couldn't due to the last names. Got it done within a day (Spoke to him last night, when he submitted the appeal for a name change) and most of that length was just waiting on a response.

Thanks for the service, would recommend.

christiantroy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kind of unban method.Like writing letters? I would like to try but those letters dont seem to work for me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by christiantroy View Post
    what kind of unban method.Like writing letters? I would like to try but those letters dont seem to work for me.
    If my methods became public then I wouldnt make much money would I?
    also the money I make gets donated in a percentage to OC

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you unban diablo 3 accounts?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post
    do you unban diablo 3 accounts?
    Yes I can unban anything on battle.net

fletcherkid's Avatar Member