EmuGod is a Thief menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sharkyx1x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EmuGod is a Thief

ABout a year ago on the head i purchased a completely blank Cata account from him for $60, you can see his feedback on my profile to me. This past week he has decided to pull the account back from me. I am sure i am not the only one he will pull this one. If you have bought from this guy beware.

EmuGod is a Thief
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can i get this guy on the bad seller list?

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need sufficient proof of him trading with you, (most likely the chat logs from your trade) , and proof that he was the one that took it back, and not just some random hacker.

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well you can see in rep to me and mine to him when the account was sold on both our profiles. As far as proof if i cant access the account what am i supposed to provide? They are telling me the account was taken back with an ID submission

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neutronzlol View Post
    Means the owner of that account took it back.
    Kinda obvious he was the original owner
    it was a blank account

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Kinda obvious he was the original owner
    it was a blank account
    when i got it from EmuGod it was blank with no toons

EmuGod's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharkyx1x View Post
    when i got it from EmuGod it was blank with no toons

Okay, so I haven't been on this site in FOREVER; but I would like to state that while it absolutely SUCKS that this happened, I'm in fact NOT the person that did this to you. I have moved (several times) since then, and the individual that I was staying with at the time douche'd out on me; ****ed me over, and took half the shit I had, and it took me forever to get what I did back from him (and calling the cops.)
    I'm really quite pissed because 1. This is giving me a bad rep; and 2. It's something that I can't even fix because I don't have those keys anymore, because he threw them away.
    I am deeply sorry for this; but I swear that I didn't take the account back from you; and I'm (obviously - look at my rep) not just some "random scammer."
    I've worked my ass off, argued with the validity of the rep system and made friendships with the lot of the staff at this site to get to where I am, and did so because I am the kind of person that does everything I can to help people in legitimate ways.

I'm not entirely sure what we can do about this, because I don't have proof that the account was taken from you since I don't have access to anything regarding it anymore. I'm really truly sorry that this has happened; but without the keys to send a scan to blizzard I'm afraid that there's nothing that I can really do about this because they're going to require that; a scan of my receipts and more stuff that I don't have anymore.

On the note of me taking accounts back from people that bought from me; Yes, I've done it before, and I'll be completely honest about that.
    The individual that I sold another account to decided that it would be quaint to attempt to charge my card to it after I informed them not to, or I would take the account back. If you ask me that person was begging for me to do that since they did exactly what I asked them not to. (Yes, I know it was partly my fault for leaving the card there; but there's a level of hoensty and integrity you expect from people at times like this; and this individual failed to abide; so I did exactly what I aforementioned to them.

I hope that you can understand that while this situation is a bad one I'm in a hard place myself since there's not really a way to PROVE that you don't have access to the account without me physically getting in it, and acknowledging/correcting that issue; and without the keys and/or receipt I can't do that.

Again, I'm sorry
    Regards,
    Dracconus A.K.A EmuGod

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EmuGod View Post
    Okay, so I haven't been on this site in FOREVER; but I would like to state that while it absolutely SUCKS that this happened, I'm in fact NOT the person that did this to you. I have moved (several times) since then, and the individual that I was staying with at the time douche'd out on me; ****ed me over, and took half the shit I had, and it took me forever to get what I did back from him (and calling the cops.)
    I'm really quite pissed because 1. This is giving me a bad rep; and 2. It's something that I can't even fix because I don't have those keys anymore, because he threw them away.
    I am deeply sorry for this; but I swear that I didn't take the account back from you; and I'm (obviously - look at my rep) not just some "random scammer."
    I've worked my ass off, argued with the validity of the rep system and made friendships with the lot of the staff at this site to get to where I am, and did so because I am the kind of person that does everything I can to help people in legitimate ways.

I'm not entirely sure what we can do about this, because I don't have proof that the account was taken from you since I don't have access to anything regarding it anymore. I'm really truly sorry that this has happened; but without the keys to send a scan to blizzard I'm afraid that there's nothing that I can really do about this because they're going to require that; a scan of my receipts and more stuff that I don't have anymore.

On the note of me taking accounts back from people that bought from me; Yes, I've done it before, and I'll be completely honest about that.
    The individual that I sold another account to decided that it would be quaint to attempt to charge my card to it after I informed them not to, or I would take the account back. If you ask me that person was begging for me to do that since they did exactly what I asked them not to. (Yes, I know it was partly my fault for leaving the card there; but there's a level of hoensty and integrity you expect from people at times like this; and this individual failed to abide; so I did exactly what I aforementioned to them.

I hope that you can understand that while this situation is a bad one I'm in a hard place myself since there's not really a way to PROVE that you don't have access to the account without me physically getting in it, and acknowledging/correcting that issue; and without the keys and/or receipt I can't do that.

Again, I'm sorry
    Regards,
    Dracconus A.K.A EmuGod
    dude i am still PISSED about what you did, i had that account for a good year before you took it back. The reason i know you are the one who did it is because the last time it was locked blizz required ID to get it back in which im sure you happily provided, oh let me guess your roomate stole your drivers license too. Also as a side not, the first time it was taken a blizz rep told me flat out on the phone that the email had been changed to "[email protected]" and asked me if that was an email that i was familiar with.

And as far as your last comment about not knowing if i lost it or not? Honestly man what did i have to gain by coming on this forum a year after i got the account and make that claim all for the sake of getting you a bad rep for no reason? Common sense man

I may not have the rep you do because i do not sell but i have been on these boards for quite sometime with nothing on the negative end too.

Oh and btw, i do still have the keys for the whole account as well as your name and your secret question on said account, i kept all that stuff but it did me no good because after getting it back the first time it was retaken again within a day and that is when the ID verification was put in place and blizz said that they could not help me without the ID

So seems i have plenty of the needed info that you would need to get the account back if it wasn't in fact you.
    Last edited by sharkyx1x; 09-08-2013 at 09:24 PM.