█ Unmerged WOW Accounts | 2004-2009 █ More Surprise & Cheap █ Unique | Rare | Grand █ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 256 1234551101 ... LastLast
    cherry0706's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

█ Unmerged WOW Accounts | 2004-2009 █ More Surprise & Cheap █ Unique | Rare | Grand █

Right click and "view profile" to check the real Skype ID.
    If one Skype does not respond, try to add another, sometimes Skype bugs and I can't receive messages.
    If you dont have one Skype , please Email to : [email protected]m

1 # Skype : cherrywow2014
    2 # Skype : vivinawow

Recently Feedbacks Wish you all good luck ! You never know what you will get from them ! More Surprise & Cheapest Price...
    Biggest Disscount to Returning Customers & Take More Get More Cheaper

Originally Posted by nielsverelst View Post

I only bought 2 accounts and already got a zulian tiger in it . Probably gonne buy again.
    Originally Posted by Thirkell View Post
    I purchased 2 US Premium this week. The service was smooth, fast and friendly.
    One was a casual from WOTLK with 2 level 80 toons, several level 70s, 30k HK's combined, 2k gold and several items no longer available in the game, faded photograph and recipe: Gift of Arthas.
    The other had a level 70 warrior with the Vanilla PVP Title Warlord and nearly 100k HKs. Win.
    This was a really fun service and I will definitely be looking forward to additional purchases in the future.
    Originally Posted by iblali View Post

first account mini- tyreal
    and secound account 50k honor kills
    thanks you alot
    !
    Originally Posted by k0s View Post
    Bought a couple of accounts, got a lot of old pvp titles, Hand of a'dal, Amani War Bear. Also alot of cool transmog sets, oldschool rep etc.
    Originally Posted by Toolazy View Post
    I didnt get any mounts but I did get a LOT of other nice things. Some very rare and oldschool FoS achievements and lvl 60 naxx gear that u cant get anymore! gr8 service will use again.
    Originally Posted by Celdan View Post
    buy my first account after friends buy some and get some pretty neat titles, and I go ahead and pull the following:
    - Swift Zulian Tiger
    - Amani War Bear (70 Zul'Aman)
    - Rivendare's Deathcharger
    - Swift Nether Drake (Season 1)
    - Merciless Nether Drake (Season 2)
    - Realm First! Celestial Defender
    - Realm First! Magic Seeker
    - The Immortal
    - Champion of Ulduar
    - Black Proto-Drake (now unobtainable)
    - Vampiric Batling
    - and much, much more.

Originally Posted by Epec3600 View Post
    Talking with you atm on skype
    Edit:
    Originally Posted by Sczyk View Post
    accept the disclaimer & talking per skyke with you
    eddit:

a lvl 60 Rogue with rare &epic Gear and with some classic faction on exalted (premium account) + lots of classic twinks
    service nice and fast, recommend it
    Originally Posted by Jones14 View Post
    [ I got a T2 priest with Benediction and with Winterspring frostsaber(Not much of an achievment now, but i didnt have it so, its cool xD ) + the Spirit of competition! im definetly going to buy again.
    Originally Posted by imbaalex View Post
    contacting you now on skype, looking to buy 3 premium accounts.
    Skype conversation was very proffessional and swift and I recived my premium accounts in notime.
    the accounts contained a total of:
    90.000 HK's
    5 different characters with the title Hand of A´dal along with TBC pvp/raiding gear and good reputation.
    1 character with oldschool pvp rank 9.
    Competitions tabard/pet
    Arathi Basin tabard on two characters.
    And the very rare pet Mini Tyrael, and after browsing throught the bank I also found the Big blizzard polar bear mount from blizzcon 2008. I got a jackpot account to say the least.
    Im very happy with my findings and will buy again!
    (How much would I expect to pay for one off eBay or similar?
    According to WoW TCG Loot: Tyrael's Hilt (most information sourced from there), the lowest Buy It Now price starts around $400 USD upwards to $800 USD. The price should remain steady and higher than the BlizzCon murloc items as it has the extra appeal the Diablo genre.)
    Tyrael's Hilt - Item - World of Warcraft

US&EU Old Unmerged WOW Account
    (Rare ,Premium,Epic Old Limited Accs From 2005-2009)
    Gamble Rare Titles and toons, Gear, Unobtainable Achievements ,High level Characters, Pets and mounts..

★★★What have seen so far from these Old Unmerged Accounts :
    Titles: Scarab Lord , Grand Marshal/ High Warlord ,Hand Of A’dal,Celestial Defender, Obsidian slayer,Conqueror of Naxxramas,Magic Seeker, The Immortal, The Undying Loremaster, Couqueror ,Champion Of The Naruu.
    Mounts: Black Qiraji Battle Tank. Black Preto-Dake, Blue Proto-Drake,Swift Nether(Gladiator Season 1),Merciless Nether Drake (Gladiator Season 2),Vengeful Nether Drake (Gladiator Season 3), Brutal Nether Drake(Gladiator Season 4),Deadly Gladiator’s Forstwym(Gladiator Season 5),Furious Gladiator’s Frostwym(Gladiator Season 6), Ashes Of Al’ar, Aemani War bear,Zulian Tiger, Spectral Tiger, Swift White Hawkstider,Fiery Warhorse , Green Proto-Drake,Piagues Proto-Drake.
    Weapons/Gears:Corrupted Ashbringer,Benediction/Anathema,Sulfuras,Hand of Ragnaros,Thunderury,Blessed Blade of the Windseeker,Warglaives of Azzionth,Thon’dal,the Star’s Fury, Dreamwalker Raiment(Druid T3),Cryptstalker Armor(Hunter T3), Frostfire Regatia(Mage T3), Rdemption Armor (Patadin T3), Vestments of Faith(Priest T3), Bonescythe Armor(Rogue T3),The Esrthshatterer(Shaman T3),Plagueheart Raiment (warlock T3),Dreadnaught‘s Battlegear (Warrior T3),Detleted ZG Gear …. Many more
    Other suffs : Spint of Competition, Various Reaim Firsts ,Compertitor’s Tabard ,Tabard Of The Protector, UDE tabards

And many more unobtaninable/ rare mounts pets achievements feats of strength…
    For more feedback,plz check customers' feedback at the end of thread.

Payment Methods : Paypal , Moneybooker ,Credit Card, WOW Gold.

Account level -US First/ last login Price in$
    1X Premium Account 40+months $41.00usd
    2X Premium Account 40+months $78.00usd
    3X Premium Account 40+months $112.00usd
    1X EPIC Account 50+months No stock
    2X EPIC Account 50+months No stock
    3X EPIC Account 50+months No stock

* Unique & Grand Accounts have more TBC & WOTLK contents
    * Rare has more Vanilla & TBC contents

Account level -EU First/ last login Price in €
    1X Grand Account 25+months €25.00euro
    2X Grand Account 25+months €46.00euro
    3X Grand Account 25+months €63.00euro
    1x UniqueAccount 30+months €27.00euro
    2x UniqueAccount 30+months €50.00euro
    3x Unique Account 30+months €6900euro
    1X Rare Account 35+months €29.00euro
    2X Rare Account 35+months €54.00euro
    3X Rare Account 35+months €75.00euro

Limited accounts change: All kind of US and EU limited edition accounts months payment history might not be accurate. From the first date ofaccount creation and last date of login is counted. Because Blizard removed the old website, we can no longer check the exact payment history.

What is Old Unmerged Account?
    Old Unmerged Accounts that the WoW Accounts without battle.net attached to them. You can merged to any battle.net, no one can loging the account to check it before you merged them to battle.net.

Big chance of getting old rare toons, including rare titles, gear, pets and mounts! When you merge the account to your battle.net, you will get everything shared directly to your main account. Pets, mounts, achievements, feat of strength are shared battle.net wide.

Unmerged Account Disclaimer & Suggestion<Buyer Must Read> !

1.If you want to use the account to play normal , plz merge the account to your current battle.net so you can transfer the lvl 80 char to your own wow1 or other wow accounts . This way is 100% safe , and you will pay 20€/25$ to blizzard for the transfer fee, but you only need pay subscription for one wow account in furture , so its safe and save ways !
    2.If you are buying a lot for gold trading ,farming ,botting or other items transfering .they might easy get catched and banned (depends if you have good IP or blizzard catch)!
    3.We are offer Old Unmerged wow accounts ( Only able to provide log-in information(Account Name and Password ) and the whole blackmarket trade is against blizzard's rules and everyone knows this risk ! so whatever happen in furture we dont hold any responsiblity and we wont offer for any compensations after you merge the accounts !
    4.All categories of EU and US limited accounts have a chance of getting rare titles/items/characters, but note that it is not guaranteed. You can get nothing and you take your own risk to buy these.
    It is sold based on how long time the account is paid between 2005 and 2009. Nothing is guaranteed to be in these accounts. When you buy it you understand that you might not get what you wished for, and the seller is not responsible for it.

100% Postive Feedback from customers

Originally Posted by Saighde View Post
    Buying 1 Premium account. Seller is very friendly and responds instantly to skype request.
    Update:
    It's always RNG whether you get an amazing account or a terrible account, This time it was meh :P
    The account had an level 73 enhancement shaman with a Competitor's tabard and some old season 1 and 2 pvp gear.
    It had 2k gold and max professions from wotlk. It also had the old "Scout" pvp rank title

Either way the whole process was very quick and and easy, Seller was nice to deal with an answered all questions,
    Will be buying 1 more account and recommend highly
    Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
    Had some good luck last night. Got an unobtainable mount, L60 Rogue with Full T1, L80 Druid with Full T7 & T8. Almost 100K gold between three toons. The druid also has tons of additional items for transmogs.

Originally Posted by fjums View Post
    Hello fellow tresure hunters :P
    I bought 3 account a while back ´.
    It's really not worth mentioning what was on the accounts except for one char
    A 80 pala with Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds,
    So that's one for the collection
    I wasn't lucky this time, but I might be lucky another.
    But keep in mind, if you want good service and cheap prices, use cherry0706
    Originally Posted by Narra View Post
    I felt the need to provide feedback here. *I bought an Epic US account recently and the entire process was pretty easy. *It took me a few hours to get in touch, but to their credit I added their skype at 3 or 4 in the morning, and they messaged me before I woke back up later that morning.
    Once we were in contact, they explained the entire process and possible risks, explained the process of merging the accounts (I already knew this but I'm glad they do it just in case their customer doesn't), and then I was directed to their main website. *Seconds after placing my order through their site, they messaged me saying they received the payment, then gave me a list of account names to choose from.
    I liked that I got to have my choice and make the gamble fall a little more on my own shoulders, and comforted me that I wasn't just being handed a crap account, it was my final choice. *I made my choice, recieved the password for it, and I merged the accounts and activated the free bonus 10 day trial for MoP for it, so I didn't even need to pay to sub it to see what I'd gotten.
    Not a GREAT account but I got some things and I feel it was worth my investment, and I transferred one of the characters to my main account.
    WHAT I GOT:: (keeping it vague on exact details, but I'll list the bigger ones)
    -Spirit of Competition combat pet (unobtainable)
    -Knight-Captain oldschool PVP title (unobtainable)
    -Sergeant oldschool PVP title (unobtainable)
    -a few assorted not-really-rare combat pets I can cage up and sell on my main account for a little gold
    -over 25,000 honorable kills
    -Few 60+ characters with classic some T1/T2 gear, very good gear for back then.
    -A few oddities, but nothing else significant.
    I will likely buy another account sometime. *The account I bought has already been banned, but my main account is 100% fine and the character I transferred is still there. *Your main account is indeed 100% safe from any repercussions, just check all the characters on the bought account ASAP, and if there's a character you want to keep, mail them all the gold and non-bound stuff you want to keep and transfer them to your main account.
    Originally Posted by crille95 View Post
    Bought a premium account got conqueror hand of a'dal
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Originally Posted by Rugaru View Post
    Bought 3 accounts, all premium. Good seller with good support.
    +rep best account
    Originally Posted by someone0492 View Post
    Hi, my skype is marlon00808 , posting
    - - - Updated - - -
    got +25k HK and a rly good naxx content level 80 warrior with a BiS 19 rogue and a great lvl 70 content raiding warlock
    - - - Updated - - -
    just when i think i have nothin i find this
    file:///C:/Users/Marlon/Desktop/Nieuwe%20map%20(2)/WoWScrnShot_022414_033427.jpg
    - - - Updated - - -
    , mybad
    - - - Updated - - -
    quite good old content warlock
    extremely OP rogue lvl 19 twink
    ooo and sergeant vanilla title aswell and once more hand of adal
    Originally Posted by crazymonks View Post
    1 80, 1 70, and 4 60s. Had about 50k with it as well!! Also had some great transmog vanity gear and unobtainable achievements.

Originally Posted by azon View Post
    Bought 2 Epic Unmerged accounts. Was pleased to find that one of them contained Vanilla PVP chars, rank 10 warrior, rank 8 hunter, rank 7 rogue, & a rank 6 mage. + 10k gold & 50k Honor kills. Sorry couldnt figure out where to post the screenshot so made a new post \:
    Originally Posted by joost138 View Post
    First account I bought, had 3 level 70's on them, worth about 1200 achievement points. Nothing really worth nothing.
    Second account, 2 level 80's and one level 70. About 20k gold total, corporal title and private title. Also Flame Warden title which I didn't yet have. Also worth of 1000 achievement points. And of course some random mounts.
    imgur: the simple image sharer

Originally Posted by potatoswag View Post
    Hello, buying "1*EU EPIC Old Account".
    Edit:
    First account i bought from him, got:
    74 warrior (1,6k ach points, 1k gold)
    60 mage (blood guard vanilla title and 15k honorable kills, unobtainable gear) Used SoR on this one
    8 characters between lvl 10-55
    Thanks, this guy is legit!
    Originally Posted by acgolfer719 View Post
    I picked up an Epic US SoR and got rather unlucky one, I found a 75 Rogue with Knight-Captain title, 70 Warlock, and a 63 DK. Nothing unobtainable or rare really, but hey, you win some, you lose some. Fantastic Transaction and Great Communication. My luck hasn't always turned out like that though, I plan on snagging another!
    Originally Posted by streets772 View Post
    talking to you right now on skype!
    -edit-
    Bought a epic us account
    70 warlock
    70 paladin
    lot of low level characters spread across 11 servers -_- lol
    lots of achievements
    around 1k gold in total
    notable: private , coporal, sergeant title
    Got about 25k hks and couple of the lower pvp titles.*
    Yellow brewstein mount!
    Bought another epic tonight
    Got some goodies
    Charger chieve
    Tabard of the agent dawn chieve + gear from the opener
    tabard of the protector
    lots and lots of alts
    1 Guild full of junk!
    Originally Posted by Serpious View Post
    Great seller. Altho my luck has never been good, that does not change the fact the seller is great and fast.
    I got 6 70's and a couple of 60's. 4k achivments on them all, nothing that I didn't already have tho
    Was also 10k gold plus mats for around another 5k.
    Thanks again *edit* sorry that should say 6 80s
    Originally Posted by prickleman15 View Post
    Buying a US epic acc will post back with findings
    got two ok chars 5k gold both with tabard of competion and one with tabard of the protector, both had old pvp titles and one has the conquer title
    Originally Posted by ezpz92 View Post
    Posting for authentication and that i have read the disclaimer
    EDIT: Bought an Epic EU old Account. Got 2 lvl 80s, ~ 70k Honorable kills, "Knight-Champion" title, ~3,5k gold and a lot of achievements. One of these Characters also had all pvp factions on exalted (arathi tabard + "justicar" title). i hoped for an old mount or something but im happy with that too
    2nd EDIT: Account was banned after 10 hours on my battle.net Account. Still have the achievements but no characters..
    Originally Posted by Dr_Freeman View Post
    Got about 50k HKs and a lvl 80 warrior and priest, thanks!
    hello I'm after 1*US EPIC Old Account *50+months *$ 45.00 USD
    3x 70's 1x 80 *and 15k gold some mounts/pets will try again tommorow
    Originally Posted by psonb View Post
    bought epic eu acc, recieved hunter rank 6 with Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
    Originally Posted by Webcamshow View Post
    Bought 40+ months acc rly cheap!!
    Got Legionnaire title and battle pet from 2008 and a heck load of honorable kills.
    Sweet price and sweet service
    Originally Posted by Raizy View Post
    OOOOHH Thanks cherry0706 For the unique Companion *on SoR
    Originally Posted by nForce713 View Post
    got*
    LVL 70 Druid with Champion of the Naaru and oldsql gear !
    really nice account
    Originally Posted by osyady View Post
    Bought a 50+ months SoR acc ( btw it had subscription from start to finish, like all of it). Didn;t actually get rare mounts/titles or stuff like that, but got two lvl 80 with alot of transmog sets, and alot more chars lvl 70+ . Oh and all of them had max professions, which was awesome. All in all, I got alot of good stuff. Thank you
    Originally Posted by dennon01 View Post
    Talking and trading on skype now.
    Edit: Trade complete. *Successful transaction, got a few minor pvp titles I was missing out of this account.
    Originally Posted by Kiteal View Post
    Agree to the conditions.
    Got a High Warlord.
    Originally Posted by kata90 View Post
    Just bought two 60-69 months unmerged accounts. One of them was only crap and the other one has some cool stuff.
    - Amani War Bear
    - Merciless Nether Drake
    - Vengeful Nether Drake
    - Brutal Nether Drake
    - Raven Lord
    - Classic Warlord title
    - 20+ exalted Factions*
    - Tabard of the Defilers
    - Hand of Adal
    - Champion of the Naaru
    - Qonqueror
    - 150.000 HKs
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175207.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175217.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175231.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175425.jpg
    Can only recommend cherry, thank you!
    Originally Posted by mevsworld View Post
    Bought 3 old un-merged account, very fast delivery and helpful, great seller. *everything works at they said. * got quiet few rare mounts and pvp title. *Thank you.sure will buy more from you.
    Originally Posted by feralharry View Post
    bought one account and about to buy another
    first account (sor) i got 3 level 80's, 2 level 75's, several toons with lower old world pvp titles and many random pets
    very good seller. has been buying from them quite few times now. fast and good services. *got alot pvp titles, 7 rare mount, 50k + gold over few old unmerged acc.
    Originally Posted by buntcake72 View Post
    Rocks, got Undying and Champion of the Naaru in an account purchase!
    Originally Posted by manuel1983 View Post
    Just *bought 1 SoR (32 months) and found "the undying" really happy with it . ty
    Originally Posted by BippyFanboy View Post
    bought two 30months SoR accounts from him. First one with a 80dk and 70mage. The mage had Competitor's Tabard and Competitors's Souvenir. Second account had a 80 warrior, 73 shaman, 70 hunter and 62 priest. Waiting for sor the check items
    Originally Posted by bubblesmykittycat View Post
    thanks, got me 4th wow anniversarry and the baby blizzard bear and a host of other cool feats of strength!
    awesome seller, *very nice and helpful. brought 3 unmerged acc and 1 CE *got alot of *pvp titles include one marshal * very nice. *few rare mounts, twinks and gold. * great seller
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    Bought a Classic CE Edition off cherry. It was a fantastic account, Lieutenant Commander Paladin, with 94k Honor kills! Communication and Account details delivery time was fantastic. Will do more business in the future!
    Originally Posted by jellybabies123 View Post
    Ok just brought a second account... Two level 80s, 3 level 60+ alts. Champion of the Naruu, Twilight Vanquisher, Of the Horde titles and some oldschool PVP titles. Tonnes of transmog sets on one char and the Reins of the Fiery Warhorse from Kharazan. Not to mention Tabard of the Defilers!*
    This service is legit, professional and almost addictive in the sense its a gamble what you get. I haven't been disappointed yet though!
    Originally Posted by 10lukas1989 View Post
    posting buying one
    i got 12 chars with several high vanilla ranks, hand of adal, lots of mounts thank you so much
    Originally Posted by wackywazup View Post
    SUPER HAPPY bought 2 accounts 1 had nothing on it so i used it for the lvl 80ect 2nd one i bought had 2 CE editions vanilla and Bc and 4 lvl 80s sooooo happy about that athough now it gonna cost a bit of money to transfer off the 80s to my main account but it will be worth it in the end cant belive i got a CE of vanilla
    Originally Posted by Draake View Post
    contacting now!
    Bought an old account got a druid with old school pvp title, very happy now ^^
    Originally Posted by Deiwow View Post
    24 month SoR account
    80 Paladin, 73 Rogue, 25 Hunter, 19 Rogue, 18 Hunter
    Almost 20k Honorable Kills between them all. Just under 10k gold.
    The Rogue was in full level 70 PvP gear, fully enchanted and gemmed. Paladin was almost full ilevel 200 gear. Low level alts were in twink pvp gear, including enchants.
    Ended up with the Blue Brewfest Stein(2008 one) and Spirit of Competition pet FoS.
    Originally Posted by flix1980 View Post
    I bought a second account yesterday and what should I say? Great stuff.
    Over 200.000 PVP kills, all netherdrakes, a lot of exalted factions. Great stuff. :-)
    I bought one unmerged sor account yesterday and i was excited. a lot of titles and achievments.*
    for example:
    Sergeant - Achievement - World of Warcraft For The Horde! - Achievement - World of Warcraft
    Originally Posted by Mashadow View Post
    earned hand of Adal, hand of naaru title, feat of strenght for luitenant commander and private, baby blizzard bear pet, 100k kills on the account, 4th anneversary feat of strength and fifth element feath of strenght.. (i already have a lot on my own account) bought the 100k account and got these ... well could be worse but not what i was after but im happy for the oldskool titles i cnt obtain anymore ! good seller my acc was 47M paidtime
    Latest was a 27 month SoR account - Highest character was a 72 Druid.
    Along with all the mats etc from various chars I received;
    Corporal title (Vanilla)
    Competitor's Tabard and FoS ('08 Olympics event)
    Onyxia's Lair(Level 60)
    About 6k Honorable Kills and 3k gold.
    Was also a low level Horde Mage with the Scout title.
    Can defo recommend the seller and will definitely buy again!
    Originally Posted by Pembertron View Post
    Bought 2 50+ month accounts, both had 1-2 lvl 80s and literally nothing else. The only mentionable things I got were 50k+ honourable kills and the 'Warlord' Title, but on a character I will never use.
    Happy with the service though, will buy some 20-29 month ones soon (50+ month ones just seem as if the person bought a 3-6 month subscription every time and quit after a week or two lol)
    Bought a 25month SoR account earlier, was impressed by both the service and what I got from the account.
    8 characters in total, ended up with some pets I didn't have - which is saying something as i'm an avid collector - and some vanilla pvp titles.
    Total of 3k also across the characters which isn't half bad considering the level of them.
    Definitely using this seller again, and can very happily recommend!
    Originally Posted by wowsc4p3 View Post
    Buying limited now
    No luck, but still got delivered ok! Good seller
    Buying again, Hopefully better luck!
    A load of high levels, but still no CE! DAMN YOU FATE!
    Originally Posted by Virrozlav View Post
    just bought a 37m account, got champion of naaru title, legionnare title and many other very very nice things, high warlord gear transmog here i come!
    Fast and easy service, you go girl!!!
    Originally Posted by moor2 View Post
    Bought 2 accs via paypal, all went smoothly in 15 minutes.
    Got 80 Hunter with old LC and Knight title and few rare mounts. Nothing extra special but atleast the titles
    Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    i read and agree the discalaimer and i still want to buy still from her - again. because theyre awesome.
    *edit* another spectactular account - an 80 paladin with early wotlk metas, a warrior with the now unobtainable blessed gear of undead slaying! several FoS, tabards, reps etc. sweet account!
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Just ordered some more account's, almost got all oldskool pvp titles now haha, one of the WOTLK accounts even had 20k gold on it lol. definetly will be ordered more
    Originally Posted by Vengfull View Post
    Update: Not bad to be honest, Bought a 29 month old account and got a level 80 deathknight ontop of my SoR char and the Private achivement and the 100k honorable kills achivement.
    All in all worth 20EUR will most likely buy from again currently transfering the chars to my main account <3
    8/10 rating i give it
    Originally Posted by Johnnydk View Post
    I have read and accept the disclaimer and I still want to buy from you.
    Edit: I bought a 38 month old account that turned out to be fairly nice. It had a nice 70 hunter with a lot of vanity items and some old titles( pvp titles and hand of a'dal). Thanks a lot.
    Originally Posted by PAB View Post
    Really good provider, just bought a 40+ month account aka 35euro.
    Got some sweet sweet stuff 1 Grand Marshal (lvl80 warrior) 1 Marshal(lvl70 Priest) and 2 other lvl 70 and 2 lvl 60. really nice, Thumbs Up from Me. Gl Lads!*
    /PB
    Originally Posted by mescalinez View Post
    WOW ! got another one ! now i got tabard of argent dawn, corporal,knight, and the quest to get champion of the naaru quest ! thats like 4 FOS on an account with 4 chars of lv 70-75 inside! guess ill buy some more until i get my favorite title hand of adal !*
    REALLY THANKS !!*
    HIGHYLY RECOMENDED A++++++
    EDIT--- ALSO GOT KNIGHT -CAPTAIN!*
    im so happy <3 will buy again from u 100%
    i read and agree the discalaimer and i still want to buy still from her.
    *edit* Grabbed another 'premium' account with WOTLK and this had a 70 left on it with approx. 10 FoS - 4th Anniversary, Aqual Quitessence, PvP ranks etc. Not too shabby! Quick and easy service!
    Originally Posted by megamize View Post
    awesome seller, got hand of adal, 3 rare vanilla pvp titles, amani war bear and 2 tabards achievements along with 80 lvl char with SOR, would recommend to everyone!!
    Originally Posted by lolilolilol View Post
    got champion of naaru and 2 3 good achievement with woltk sor account (51month)
    Originally Posted by equation View Post
    Champion of naruu, First Sergent pvp title, amani bear and 50 other mounts, this account had almost full ulduar gear and 6k achievement point - So freaking awesome!
    Beat seller on this forum, ill buy from her anytime.
    Originally Posted by DreadyDK View Post
    Got 4x70 2x80 char's from 1 old unmerged WLK account. SWEET!!! Thanks Again
    Originally Posted by Zomtorg View Post
    I bought 1 of those WLK accounts for my friend, and he got a few 80s, Hand of Ad'al, ~80k Honorable Kills (He finally got his 250,000 HK kills achievements) + Swift Zulian Tiger :X (I'm so jelly...)
    Great trader! Got 60k HKS, a few pvp titles and alot of missing FoS - Great seller, nice and helpful!
    Originally Posted by selannefan12 View Post
    Have purchased 5 GREAT accounts from this buyer. Some with some nice titles and old old quests (such as Hand of A'dal quest) woot!
    Thanks for the great accounts, ill be back to find some more!
    selannefan12
    Originally Posted by nmsae View Post
    Adding you again, interested in one more premium EU sor acc. Got a r7 mage and a r8 warlock with old naxx gear so far, feeling lucky
    Originally Posted by afghanjohnny View Post
    Bought an premium account wiith 26 months on it. Had a lvl 70 char with Hand of A'dal & Champ of the Naruu! Pure Gold....
    Originally Posted by Moki92 View Post
    Hey, I bought an exclusive account today, two of them actually and I recieved:
    [First account] A level 66 Paladin with full T-6 along with the Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros! *
    [Second accound] A million trash-characters (level 1-12) along with a level 70 Rogue, which had the worst gear in-game (blue), what the **** did the previous owner do, during the three years of playtime..? -.-
    A really good service, this wont be the last time I'm buying!
    Originally Posted by Teep View Post
    I bought an exclusive account and had luck. Got a rank 8 wl and a nice geared lvl 60 rogue with thunderfurry + naxx 60 gear !
    Originally Posted by noelneal View Post
    So I bought a "rare" Scroll of Resurrection account from Vivina, which had a lot of game time used on it. I expected to get very little, having bought 4 accounts previously and gotten nothing of value. This time, I got a character with over 250 days played, Hand of A'dal/Champion of Naaru titles, Amani War Bear, a ton of unobtainable feat of strengths and other reputation mounts.*
    It's just about luck people. If you want these rare, unobtainable mounts and titles, keep
    Last edited by cherry0706; 10-30-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: update product

&#9608; Unmerged WOW Accounts | 2004-2009 &#9608; More Surprise &amp; Cheap &#9608; Unique | Rare | Grand &#9608;
    Derpina's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an unmerged EU acccount and 2 RAF months from this guy, so far everything seems ok.
    Last edited by Derpina; 03-25-2012 at 12:26 PM.

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    US accounts?
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by cherry0706; 07-27-2013 at 11:14 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you sell gold or trade gold for something ,it is necessary to take screenshot in case you need screenshot for potential problems .picture down below shows you how to take standard screenshot in WOW trading :
    Last edited by cherry0706; 07-27-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got any eu?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A buyer get good stuffs from 50M+ US unmerged account ^^

Originally Posted by Roxxor234 View Post
    I found Warrior Gladiator S2 with Amani War Bear, Hand of A'dal, Champion of the naaru.
    And a rogue Hight Warlod, Conqueror with Green Proto drake.
    And with the two charac Bloodthirsty title

Last edited by cherry0706; 08-05-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll when I get home ^^)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Safe in game trade Tips:
    1.Block trade so no one can request u trade first.
    2.Always take screenshots for the trade.
    3.Always invite the guy first, then request him trade when u do face to face trade, don't let others request u trade first, confirm the char name before u click trade.

Last edited by cherry0706; 08-03-2013 at 08:57 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% Postive Feedback

Originally Posted by Efflorescence View Post
    Well guys, just got I believe...jeez..Probably 8th SOR account from Viv, but my first one with back history on payments. Let me just say, I couldn't be happier. I got a lot of level 80s, all very WoTLK geared and full of vanity. They also have old Naxx40 vanity and patterns, old PVP titles, and best off all in my book "Old School Ride".

I paid 48 bucks and got all this. I absolutely encourage you to take your chance at one of the 48 or 58 dollar SOR accounts.

Not even going to bother reselling what I got. It's on my main account now, naturally.
    So I bought a "rare" Scroll of Resurrection account from Vivina, which had a lot of game time used on it. I expected to get very little, having bought 4 accounts previously and gotten nothing of value. This time, I got a character with over 250 days played, Hand of A'dal/Champion of Naaru titles, Amani War Bear, a ton of unobtainable feat of strengths and other reputation mounts.
    It's just about luck people. If you want these rare, unobtainable mounts and titles, keep trying.
    Originally Posted by Ronald45 View Post
    This seller is awesone, bought 3 EU Accounts, many many

month of Gametime
    100% Trustable

And as the absolute Bonus the last Account i bought

got a char who is scarab lord and holds atiesh!!!
    transfearing this into my account to finish

the legendary collection!!!
    Last edited by cherry0706; 07-27-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: update

Fanthazy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an unmerged EU account, all was ok.

Yixin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought two EU unmergerd accounts. Everything went smoothly. Thx

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fanthazy View Post
    Bought an unmerged EU account, all was ok.
    thank you very much , you also a good buyer !

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have seen :
    Originally Posted by potatoswag View Post
    Hello, buying "1*EU EPIC Old Account".
    Edit:
    First account i bought from him, got:
    74 warrior (1,6k ach points, 1k gold)
    60 mage (blood guard vanilla title and 15k honorable kills, unobtainable gear) Used SoR on this one
    8 characters between lvl 10-55
    Thanks, this guy is legit!
    Originally Posted by acgolfer719 View Post
    I picked up an Epic US SoR and got rather unlucky one, I found a 75 Rogue with Knight-Captain title, 70 Warlock, and a 63 DK. Nothing unobtainable or rare really, but hey, you win some, you lose some. Fantastic Transaction and Great Communication. My luck hasn't always turned out like that though, I plan on snagging another!
    talking to you right now on skype!
    -edit-
    Bought a epic us account
    70 warlock
    70 paladin
    lot of low level characters spread across 11 servers -_- lol
    lots of achievements
    around 1k gold in total
    notable: private , coporal, sergeant title
    Got about 25k hks and couple of the lower pvp titles.
    Yellow brewstein mount!
    Bought another epic tonight
    Got some goodies
    Charger chieve
    Tabard of the agent dawn chieve + gear from the opener
    tabard of the protector
    lots and lots of alts
    1 Guild full of junk!
    Originally Posted by Serpious View Post
    Great seller. Altho my luck has never been good, that does not change the fact the seller is great and fast.
    I got 6 70's and a couple of 60's. 4k achivments on them all, nothing that I didn't already have tho
    Was also 10k gold plus mats for around another 5k.
    Thanks again *edit* sorry that should say 6 80s
    Buying a US epic acc will post back with findings
    got two ok chars 5k gold both with tabard of competion and one with tabard of the protector, both had old pvp titles and one has the conquer title
    Originally Posted by ezpz92 View Post
    Posting for authentication and that i have read the disclaimer
    EDIT: Bought an Epic EU old Account. Got 2 lvl 80s, ~ 70k Honorable kills, "Knight-Champion" title, ~3,5k gold and a lot of achievements. One of these Characters also had all pvp factions on exalted (arathi tabard + "justicar" title). i hoped for an old mount or something but im happy with that too
    2nd EDIT: Account was banned after 10 hours on my battle.net Account. Still have the achievements but no characters..
    Originally Posted by Dr_Freeman View Post
    Got about 50k HKs and a lvl 80 warrior and priest, thanks!
    hello I'm after 1*US EPIC Old Account 50+months $ 45.00 USD
    3x 70's 1x 80 and 15k gold some mounts/pets will try again tommorow
    Originally Posted by psonb View Post
    bought epic eu acc, recieved hunter rank 6 with Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
    Originally Posted by Webcamshow View Post
    Bought 40+ months acc rly cheap!!
    Got Legionnaire title and battle pet from 2008 and a heck load of honorable kills.
    Sweet price and sweet service
    Originally Posted by Raizy View Post
    OOOOHH Thanks cherry0706 For the unique Companion on SoR
    Originally Posted by nForce713 View Post
    got
    LVL 70 Druid with Champion of the Naaru and oldsql gear !
    really nice account
    Originally Posted by osyady View Post
    Bought a 50+ months SoR acc ( btw it had subscription from start to finish, like all of it). Didn;t actually get rare mounts/titles or stuff like that, but got two lvl 80 with alot of transmog sets, and alot more chars lvl 70+ . Oh and all of them had max professions, which was awesome. All in all, I got alot of good stuff. Thank you
    Originally Posted by dennon01 View Post
    Talking and trading on skype now.
    Edit: Trade complete. Successful transaction, got a few minor pvp titles I was missing out of this account.
    Originally Posted by Kiteal View Post
    Agree to the conditions.
    Got a High Warlord.
    Originally Posted by kata90 View Post
    Just bought two 60-69 months unmerged accounts. One of them was only crap and the other one has some cool stuff.

- Amani War Bear
    - Merciless Nether Drake
    - Vengeful Nether Drake
    - Brutal Nether Drake
    - Raven Lord
    - Classic Warlord title
    - 20+ exalted Factions
    - Tabard of the Defilers
    - Hand of Adal
    - Champion of the Naaru
    - Qonqueror
    - 150.000 HKs
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175207.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175217.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175231.jpg
    Pic-Upload.de - WoWScrnShot_081113_175425.jpg
    Can only recommend cherry, thank you!
    Bought 3 old un-merged account, very fast delivery and helpful, great seller. everything works at they said. got quiet few rare mounts and pvp title. Thank you.sure will buy more from you.
    Originally Posted by feralharry View Post
    bought one account and about to buy another
    first account (sor) i got 3 level 80's, 2 level 75's, several toons with lower old world pvp titles and many random pets
    very good seller. has been buying from them quite few times now. fast and good services. got alot pvp titles, 7 rare mount, 50k + gold over few old unmerged acc.
    Originally Posted by buntcake72 View Post
    Rocks, got Undying and Champion of the Naaru in an account purchase!
    Originally Posted by manuel1983 View Post
    Just bought 1 SoR (32 months) and found "the undying" really happy with it . ty
    Originally Posted by BippyFanboy View Post
    bought two 30months SoR accounts from him. First one with a 80dk and 70mage. The mage had Competitor's Tabard and Competitors's Souvenir. Second account had a 80 warrior, 73 shaman, 70 hunter and 62 priest. Waiting for sor the check items
    Originally Posted by bubblesmykittycat View Post
    thanks, got me 4th wow anniversarry and the baby blizzard bear and a host of other cool feats of strength!
    awesome seller, very nice and helpful. brought 3 unmerged acc and 1 CE got alot of pvp titles include one marshal very nice. few rare mounts, twinks and gold. great seller
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    Bought a Classic CE Edition off cherry. It was a fantastic account, Lieutenant Commander Paladin, with 94k Honor kills! Communication and Account details delivery time was fantastic. Will do more business in the future!
    Originally Posted by jellybabies123 View Post
    Ok just brought a second account... Two level 80s, 3 level 60+ alts. Champion of the Naruu, Twilight Vanquisher, Of the Horde titles and some oldschool PVP titles. Tonnes of transmog sets on one char and the Reins of the Fiery Warhorse from Kharazan. Not to mention Tabard of the Defilers!
    This service is legit, professional and almost addictive in the sense its a gamble what you get. I haven't been disappointed yet though!
    Originally Posted by 10lukas1989 View Post
    posting buying one
    i got 12 chars with several high vanilla ranks, hand of adal, lots of mounts thank you so much
    Originally Posted by wackywazup View Post
    SUPER HAPPY bought 2 accounts 1 had nothing on it so i used it for the lvl 80ect 2nd one i bought had 2 CE editions vanilla and Bc and 4 lvl 80s sooooo happy about that athough now it gonna cost a bit of money to transfer off the 80s to my main account but it will be worth it in the end cant belive i got a CE of vanilla
    Originally Posted by Draake View Post
    contacting now!
    Bought an old account got a druid with old school pvp title, very happy now ^^
    24 month SoR account
    80 Paladin, 73 Rogue, 25 Hunter, 19 Rogue, 18 Hunter
    Almost 20k Honorable Kills between them all. Just under 10k gold.
    The Rogue was in full level 70 PvP gear, fully enchanted and gemmed. Paladin was almost full ilevel 200 gear. Low level alts were in twink pvp gear, including enchants.
    Ended up with the Blue Brewfest Stein(2008 one) and Spirit of Competition pet FoS.
    I bought a second account yesterday and what should I say? Great stuff.
    Over 200.000 PVP kills, all netherdrakes, a lot of exalted factions. Great stuff. :-)
    I bought one unmerged sor account yesterday and i was excited. a lot of titles and achievments.
    for example:
    Sergeant - Achievement - World of Warcraft For The Horde! - Achievement - World of Warcraft
    Originally Posted by Mashadow View Post
    earned hand of Adal, hand of naaru title, feat of strenght for luitenant commander and private, baby blizzard bear pet, 100k kills on the account, 4th anneversary feat of strength and fifth element feath of strenght.. (i already have a lot on my own account) bought the 100k account and got these ... well could be worse but not what i was after but im happy for the oldskool titles i cnt obtain anymore ! good seller my acc was 47M paidtime
    Latest was a 27 month SoR account - Highest character was a 72 Druid.
    Along with all the mats etc from various chars I received;
    Corporal title (Vanilla)
    Competitor's Tabard and FoS ('08 Olympics event)
    Onyxia's Lair(Level 60)
    About 6k Honorable Kills and 3k gold.
    Was also a low level Horde Mage with the Scout title.
    Can defo recommend the seller and will definitely buy again!
    Originally Posted by Pembertron View Post
    Bought 2 50+ month accounts, both had 1-2 lvl 80s and literally nothing else. The only mentionable things I got were 50k+ honourable kills and the 'Warlord' Title, but on a character I will never use.
    Happy with the service though, will buy some 20-29 month ones soon (50+ month ones just seem as if the person bought a 3-6 month subscription every time and quit after a week or two lol)
    Bought a 25month SoR account earlier, was impressed by both the service and what I got from the account.
    8 characters in total, ended up with some pets I didn't have - which is saying something as i'm an avid collector - and some vanilla pvp titles.
    Total of 3k also across the characters which isn't half bad considering the level of them.
    Definitely using this seller again, and can very happily recommend!
    Originally Posted by wowsc4p3 View Post
    Buying limited now
    No luck, but still got delivered ok! Good seller
    Buying again, Hopefully better luck!
    A load of high levels, but still no CE! DAMN YOU FATE!
    Originally Posted by Virrozlav View Post
    just bought a 37m account, got champion of naaru title, legionnare title and many other very very nice things, high warlord gear transmog here i come!
    Fast and easy service, you go girl!!!
    Originally Posted by moor2 View Post
    Bought 2 accs via paypal, all went smoothly in 15 minutes.
    Got 80 Hunter with old LC and Knight title and few rare mounts. Nothing extra special but atleast the titles
    i read and agree the discalaimer and i still want to buy still from her - again. because theyre awesome.
    *edit* another spectactular account - an 80 paladin with early wotlk metas, a warrior with the now unobtainable blessed gear of undead slaying! several FoS, tabards, reps etc. sweet account!
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Just ordered some more account's, almost got all oldskool pvp titles now haha, one of the WOTLK accounts even had 20k gold on it lol. definetly will be ordered more
    Originally Posted by Vengfull View Post
    Update: Not bad to be honest, Bought a 29 month old account and got a level 80 deathknight ontop of my SoR char and the Private achivement and the 100k honorable kills achivement.
    All in all worth 20EUR will most likely buy from again currently transfering the chars to my main account <3
    8/10 rating i give it
    Originally Posted by Johnnydk View Post
    I have read and accept the disclaimer and I still want to buy from you.
    Edit: I bought a 38 month old account that turned out to be fairly nice. It had a nice 70 hunter with a lot of vanity items and some old titles( pvp titles and hand of a'dal). Thanks a lot.
    Originally Posted by PAB View Post
    Really good provider, just bought a 40+ month account aka 35euro.
    Got some sweet sweet stuff 1 Grand Marshal (lvl80 warrior) 1 Marshal(lvl70 Priest) and 2 other lvl 70 and 2 lvl 60. really nice, Thumbs Up from Me. Gl Lads!
    /PB
    Originally Posted by mescalinez View Post
    WOW ! got another one ! now i got tabard of argent dawn, corporal,knight, and the quest to get champion of the naaru quest ! thats like 4 FOS on an account with 4 chars of lv 70-75 inside! guess ill buy some more until i get my favorite title hand of adal !
    REALLY THANKS !!
    HIGHYLY RECOMENDED A++++++
    EDIT--- ALSO GOT KNIGHT -CAPTAIN!
    im so happy <3 will buy again from u 100%
    i read and agree the discalaimer and i still want to buy still from her.
    *edit* Grabbed another 'premium' account with WOTLK and this had a 70 left on it with approx. 10 FoS - 4th Anniversary, Aqual Quitessence, PvP ranks etc. Not too shabby! Quick and easy service!
    Originally Posted by megamize View Post
    awesome seller, got hand of adal, 3 rare vanilla pvp titles, amani war bear and 2 tabards achievements along with 80 lvl char with SOR, would recommend to everyone!!
    Originally Posted by lolilolilol View Post
    got champion of naaru and 2 3 good achievement with woltk sor account (51month)
    Champion of naruu, First Sergent pvp title, amani bear and 50 other mounts, this account had almost full ulduar gear and 6k achievement point - So freaking awesome!
    Beat seller on this forum, ill buy from her anytime.
    Originally Posted by DreadyDK View Post
    Got 4x70 2x80 char's from 1 old unmerged WLK account. SWEET!!! Thanks Again
    Originally Posted by Zomtorg View Post
    I bought 1 of those WLK accounts for my friend, and he got a few 80s, Hand of Ad'al, ~80k Honorable Kills (He finally got his 250,000 HK kills achievements) + Swift Zulian Tiger :X (I'm so jelly...)
    Great trader! Got 60k HKS, a few pvp titles and alot of missing FoS - Great seller, nice and helpful!
    Originally Posted by selannefan12 View Post
    Have purchased 5 GREAT accounts from this buyer. Some with some nice titles and old old quests (such as Hand of A'dal quest) woot!
    Thanks for the great accounts, ill be back to find some more!
    selannefan12
    Originally Posted by nmsae View Post
    Adding you again, interested in one more premium EU sor acc. Got a r7 mage and a r8 warlock with old naxx gear so far, feeling lucky
    Originally Posted by afghanjohnny View Post
    Bought an premium account wiith 26 months on it. Had a lvl 70 char with Hand of A'dal & Champ of the Naruu! Pure Gold....
    Originally Posted by Moki92 View Post
    Hey, I bought an exclusive account today, two of them actually and I recieved:
    [First account] A level 66 Paladin with full T-6 along with the Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros!
    [Second accound] A million trash-characters (level 1-12) along with a level 70 Rogue, which had the worst gear in-game (blue), what the **** did the previous owner do, during the three years of playtime..? -.-
    A really good service, this wont be the last time I'm buying!
    Originally Posted by Teep View Post
    I bought an exclusive account and had luck. Got a rank 8 wl and a nice geared lvl 60 rogue with thunderfurry + naxx 60 gear !
    So I bought a "rare" Scroll of Resurrection account from Vivina, which had a lot of game time used on it. I expected to get very little, having bought 4 accounts previously and gotten nothing of value. This time, I got a character with over 250 days played, Hand of A'dal/Champion of Naaru titles, Amani War Bear, a ton of unobtainable feat of strengths and other reputation mounts.
    It's just about luck people. If you want these rare, unobtainable mounts and titles, keep
    Last edited by cherry0706; 02-27-2014 at 01:38 AM.

trixgamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a US account, everything works and was a great seller.

Page 1 of 256 1234551101 ... LastLast