Legendary Rogue, Rare Mounts, Loads of sets, 9Level 85s+ Lots more 1st come 1st serve menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Leavinwow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary Rogue, Rare Mounts, Loads of sets, 9Level 85s+ Lots more 1st come 1st serve

Hello Everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Am here to post that am no longer interested in WoW, It only causes me stress n time feels wasted, seeing that i have wasted 3 years of my life already i think Its time to sell before i waste anymore years on it with Mists of Pandaria.

Am not going to sit here and spam you with all the info on the account. Your getting a 6/8 Heroic 25 Man Geared Rogue with Fangs of the Father. + Elite PvP Gear from this season. There is loads of rare items on this account.
    The rogue is level 85 Arena Master with legendary daggers. 408Itemlevel
    Legendary Thunderfury
    Legendary Warglaive
    Rare Mount from Legendary ShadowMourne Quest
    All gear is fully epic gemmed.
    Max Cooking
    Max Fishing
    Max Arch
    Max 1st Aid
    Max JC
    Max Engineer.
    ZG Tiger- No longer in game
    Loads of 10/25 Man achievement mounts, With Hardmode rare drop mounts, OS - 10 And 25 Man drake.
    Rated Battle Ground Wolf with 2100+ Rating
    Loads of titles 80+
    Loads of mounts 120+
    Loads of pets
    Plus Much much more

If your interested in a really good account without any warnings or bans this is the account for you. If you would like to know more about this account. Please feel free to add me on

Level 85 Orc Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Skype -Bluntsqt

I Will send and talk through the account with you. And send you a direct live stream of me on the account and all the rare items. Along with armoury links. etc etc. Once you have paid for the account. The account is fully yours. If your interested and have any questions please add me on skype. I accept Pal Pay.

Please no Trades, £400 At least. I Will only try sell this account once
    1st come 1st Serve

Legendary Rogue, Rare Mounts, Loads of sets, 9Level 85s+ Lots more 1st come 1st serve